Thread: Sweet Jasper!

Sweet Jasper!

What a little doll you are sweetheart! That must have been the best pine cone ever by the looks of it - how cute!

Have a great day as Dog of the Day!

Hi Jasper;

You are a beautiful baby. You are just as cute as you can be. I would
    love to hold you. I bet you are a joy to be around. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Jasper !!!!!

All we want to do is pick you up and cover you with kisses, Little Man!!! You couldn't get any cuter. Well, except for in your costume maybe. We are picturing the most adorable frog prince on the planet. Your Mom is so right about most of us not seeing your breed in they're home environment. We feel the same about Chis. We can bet you are a cutie patootie and a sweetheart no matter where you are. It's our pleasure to meet you today and we send big congrats to you for being selected as our fabulous DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to cover that baby boy facie with tons of kisses from us. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi there Jasper! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy!!! Are you sure you're not a professional doggie model? Wow, what a poser, and how the camera loves you! I wish I could reach through my monitor and cover that sweet face of yours with a zillion kisses! Picturing you as an award winning Froggie Prince nearly sent me over the edge! You're precious beyond words sweet pea, and your Mommy, your family, so very blessed to have a best friend and joyful, loving companion in you!!! You're the best! Hope you're enjoying a super fun filled day, celebrating your well earned reign as "top dog!" (We know, you're that and so much more, each and every day!) Love, cuddles and smoochies to you, precious Jasper!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Jasper,

You sure are a handsome boy Jasper. I love your mix of colors.
    Did you find that pine cone all by yourself? I am so glad to meet
    you today sweetie. Big congrats on being our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    All we want to do is pick you up and cover you with kisses, Little Man!!! We can bet you are a cutie patootie and a sweetheart no matter where you are. It's our pleasure to meet you today and we send big congrats to you for being selected as our fabulous DOTD!!! Please tell Mom to cover that baby boy facie with tons of kisses from us. We wish you all happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida
    Jasper, by now you should be thoroughly covered with kisses and I would like to add a few more! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, cutie! Mmmmmmmwah!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

omg..You are SO adorable Jasper! I fell in love with you from your pictures! The expression on your face on the first pictures is priceless! Happy DOTD precious boy!

I've been Boooo'd!

What's the liklihood that we'd have back to back Jaspers as Dog of the Day?