Thread: Mel

Mel

HI MEL YOU ARE SOOOO CUTE! WELCOME TO PAT OF THE DAY SIR! YOUR PICTURES ARE TOTALLY SWEET! I AM A CAT MOM FROM UPSTATE NY AND I ADORE OTHER TYPES OF LITTLE DARLINGS! HAVE A GREAT DAY LITTLE MEL-GOD BLESS/SUSANSWATLIN518

Mel how adorable you are!!!

What a treat to see your sweet face on my computer screen today. I hope you and your loving guardian are enjoying your special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Greetings and happy Pet of the Day to you, Mel! Oh, what a precious, precious little creature you are! Your pictures are heart melting...that face, those eyes, that little black button nose! You're no more than a handful in size, but in heart and personality you're a giant among Hedgies! Your Mom is so devoted to you, and you're one lucky little guy having a human as responsible and loving as she, or he! And how lucky is she to have a Hedgie as sweet, gentle, smart and well mannered as you as her "first;" what happy memories you two will be making over the years! Congratulations and lots of love to you on your much deserved day of honor, precious Mel! I hope you're enjoying a very happy and fun filled day with your Mom, being treated to all sorts of fun adventures and lots of love! Cuddles to you, precious Mel!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~