Thread: Max

Max

Max is quite the handsome young man! Sounds like a lot of fun. My two parkeets will not come to me and actually seem afraid of me. But I would never hurt them. I wish they would come, so that I could pet them and tell them how much I love them. But hubby and I just enjoy their antics.
    Enjoy Max for many years and give him plenty of his favorite treats and beverages today, to celebrat Pet of The Day honors.

Nancy A

You are fascinating, Max! Is that a red tail is see? Make sure your Mommy teaches you to recite her name, address and telephone number in case you ever get lost. I heard a story about a bird that was reunited with his family only because he could speak that information. With your gift of gab, you should learn it quickly. Have a wonderful day with your loving guardian, and what a super special POTD you make, handsome Max!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Max! You are absolutely beautiful! Such a clever grey fellow. . .I know you are the joy of your mama's heart.

I snooze with my two Senegal Parrots in the morning and it is the best part of the day for all three of us. My Sage sleeps with her legs off to the side like that too and I think it is just hysterical! I never saw a bird actually lie down until Sage, and now you do it too!

Enjoy your special day!

Much love,
    Cathy and the FLorida FLock

When you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain

Good morning Max! Happy to meet you too, beautiful birdie! I sooo enjoyed reading your most entertaining autobiography! Living "the life," that you are, sweetheart! True to your species, you are not only beautiful but smart as a whip! And quite the cuddle bug to boot! What a "visual," you munching popcorn with your Mom in front of the tube, snuggling under your blankie (feet out) 'til bedtime! And upon your recommendation I'm going to have to try and find some of that rooibos tea...not sure about the "monkey nuts" though! You truly are a joy to behold Max, and your family so very lucky to have a joyful, smart, lovable best feathered friend in you! Gentle pats and little kisses to you, adorable Max! Have a blast celebrating your well earned day atop Pet Talk's top perch, beautiful boy!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a joy you are Max! And how fortunate for all of us that you have been selected as Pet of the Day.

Now we know all about you and think you are one of the smartest birds we have ever met.

Congratulations!

Max what a gorgeous fun loving fellow you are!!!

What fun it must be to be best pals with you! I really enjoyed meeting you today and seeing your sweet self on my computer screen. I hope you are having a great day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~