Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Zippy-Kat's K'Cee Kitty Get Well Soon Thread

Prayers for beautiful K'Cee that she has a tummy bug or ate something yucky she snuck into, and that she is all better soon!

LOVED the Prayer, Staci!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh, Miss K'Cee what are you doing at the white coats? I hope you feel lots better real soon. You can bet Phred will be there holding your paw when your mommy can't be. Prayers on the way from me for you and your mommy too.
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

Aw, Staci, that made me cry even more. Thank you!

It's amazing how quiet the house is without my girl here with me.

Pretty, Pretty Princess K'Cee started acting un-K'Cee like about 3 days ago. Nothing too out of the ordinary, just laying around more, not playing as much, etc. EARLY Thursday morning, she vomited a large amount of food and the previous night's pills. I gave her the morning dose and she vomited that sometime after I left for work. She woke me up several times Thursday night, as well. She hasn't been able to keep anything down and hasn't attempted to eat. The part that really scared me though was that her breath had that "kidney" odor -- that hadn't happened since she was first diagnosed (it went away fairly quickly after we got her on her meds).

The vet ran bloodwork and her BUN and CRE levels are pretty elevated but not as high as in the past. At our last flare up in April, BUN was 180 and CRE was 13.5; today, BUN was 104 and CRE was 7.7. Not as bad but, compare that to October's routine check up of BUN at 32 and 1.6.

They started her on fluids right away, of course. And will continue with them through the weekend.

I went and visited her this evening, she is quite cranky with the vet staff (I would be, too) and with the IV (again, I would be, too). Though the office is closed for the holiday, one of the vet techs offered to meet me at 8am so I could visit her again. {I thought that was very sweet of her.}

I know I mentioned it before but, I just can't get over how quiet my house is.

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes. Hopefully, this is just another bump in our road.

Zippy, I'm so sorry to read this about Princess KC. Big prayers from me and Merlin and I'm sure Phred has that silver cloud express down to you loaded with prayers and good God thoughts.

What a way to spend New Year's.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I started to re-read this thread and came upon Phred's post from last August when K'Cee had another flare-up. Of course, that brought some fresh tears.

K'Cee - bless your heart - I pray that you will be alright.

I'm still praying here for K'Cee Kitty. We want you home with your meowmie!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Big prayers for K'Cee Kitty !
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Thoughts and prayers going out for K'Cee kitty!!

K'Cee is still at the hospital with a possible release tomorrow. Her levels have come down about 40%. That's all I know at this point. I'm really frustrated/upset at some of the hospital's "goings on" but will leave that matter unspoken until I decide if I'm going to speak out or just transfer her records, etc.

I was not able to go see her today (work, meetings, my own dr's aptmnt, etc) which has me really down.

I have been so very blessed to have this much extra time with my special girl. I pray, pray, pray this is just a bump in the road and she is with me much, much longer. I'm scared, though. Very scared.

I'm just now seeing this. I'm so sorry to hear she's so sick again but I'm glad to hear that she's doing better and may be able to be released. I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care. (((HUGS)))

Prayers on their way for K'Cee! Get well sweety, you meowmy needs you!
    Tubby
    Spring 1986 - Dec. 11, 2004
    RIP Big Boy
    -----------
    Peanut
    Fall 1988 - Jan. 24, 2007
    RIP Snotty Girl
    -----------
    Robin
    Fall 1997 - Oct. 6, 2012
    RIP Sweet Monkeyhead Girl

I am so sorry about K'Cee. I know exactly what you are going through, from my Filou. Still I am surprised how many "bumps in the road" he survived and how much he liked life until the very end- I hope it will be the same for K'Cee.

Prayers still flying from me for you and your sweet girl!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!

I'm sending lots of get well wishes for K'Cee and hope you will have her home with you tomorrow.

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

She is home but I'm not sure we're not doing well. I'm wondering if she has some sort of urinary issue going on as she just peed on the carpet then went to the box to poop.

I am just beside myself. My mom is on her way to my house now. I don't know what to do. I am very, very scared.