Thread: New Cat Item

New Cat Item

One thing I really have trouble doing is going to Walmart or the grocery store and not buying something for the cats. I have been really good lately so on my trip to Walmart today I bought them a new thing called a Kitty Corner. Took me forever to get it put together. It had 13 straight pieces, 4 curved and 7 end pieces. What do you suppose Tink did when I was done putting it together...

She played with the box! Typical kid. See photo.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

That's a feline for ya! A dear PT member sent me something similar, I put it together and the Fur Posse just stared at it. It sat there for the longest time so my gifter told me to pass it on to someone else's grateful kitties.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hahahahaaa, yes happens here as well.

Boxes are a known quantity. Seen 'em, played with 'em, know what they do and don't do. That corner thing? Oooh, it could just swallow us up!

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Hahahahaaa, yes happens here as well.

Boxes are a known quantity. Seen 'em, played with 'em, know what they do and don't do. That corner thing? Oooh, it could just swallow us up!
    LOL...yes. They all did come in the room over the course of the evening and rub their heads and ears all over it to get that yukky new smell off of it. Tink did get inside at one point. The sides are mesh. She is used to her cube that has 3 open sides. I threw a mouse into it and she looked at it through the mesh trying to figure out how to get the mouse - LOL! Silly girl.

Hmmmmm! I can see your concern!!!

Boxes are much cheaper!!!!

Indeed funny beings are cats!! They always find an alternative to what we offer isn't it?

Yes I bought my babies one of them too.. Mmmm as you said they played with the box the whole time.. They play with the kitty corner now..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

lol thats typical, she will probably play with the cube when you aren't looking , when you go to sleep. I mean, she can't let you know she LIKES it now can she?

I notice in the pic that you have one of those arched self-brush things. do your cats like it, do they use it? I had bought one years ago, but the bristles were pretty rough, kitties wouldn't use it. the design is perfect if it didn't hurt the cat, if it was just a little less rough.

Quote Originally Posted by allmycats View Post
    lol thats typical, she will probably play with the cube when you aren't looking , when you go to sleep. I mean, she can't let you know she LIKES it now can she?

I notice in the pic that you have one of those arched self-brush things. do your cats like it, do they use it? I had bought one years ago, but the bristles were pretty rough, kitties wouldn't use it. the design is perfect if it didn't hurt the cat, if it was just a little less rough.
    Oh yes...they LOVE the arched brush. Tink uses it frequently throughout the day. She loves to scratcher her chin on it. Mack aka Mr. Fuzzball, likes it too. I don't know that Buddy and Mamma use it much. I think Tink has claimed it as hers and the rest are afraid to get near it.