Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Wheezie

Wonderful Wheezie

Wheezie, you are a little kitten miracle. How much luck you had to be rescued by your meowmie- and what a clever little girl you were to finally see that you can climb into her lab.
    We are so happy you survived to be such a cute tabby girl with a white tuxie shirt

You absolutely deserve to be our kitty of the day today and we wish you a very long and healthy life

wheezie

god bless you

Hello, Wheezie. You are so cute Your story touched me and my human. Purrs to you and your family.

Whezzie!! You should have your very own SURVIVOR show. Talk about coming back from the brink...Glad you are in a loving home that understands you. HAPPY COTD!!!

Happy Cat of the Day to you, precious Wheezie! What a heart warming, inspirational, life affirming tale your wonderful Mommy has shared with us! You truly are a miracle kitty Munchkin, a fighter and a survivor of the highest order! Bless your dear Mommy and your skin sister for all of their hard work and dedication to animal rescue; their "never give up or give in" attitude! We are all so happy knowing that one more most deserving creature has been spared the cruelest of fates, and is now living the good life, a life rich with unconditional love and devotion! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, sweetheart! I hope you and your family enjoy a very happy day of celebration, and many, many more wonderful years of shared love and companionship! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl
    P.S...You have the most beautiful eyes!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Wheezie, it's wonderful to meet you, sweetie! You and my Pinot could swap "how I met my Meowmie" stories to be sure...

Happy COTD honors to you Wheezie - enjoy and keep being healthy!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What a sweet girl you are, Wheezie - and so lucky to end up in loving home where you are taken such good care of. I hope you'll have a long, healthy and happy life with your family. You certainly had a rough start.

Have fun today and celebrate with treats and lap time.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Wheezie , you truly are One Very Lucky Little Cat to have found such truly Wonderful Guardians who took you in when most people would have not bothered and made you all well, so you could be thier Very Special Cat Companion.

And Wheezie we know that you will repay Your Guardians a Million Times Over, but being your Happy Playful sef, and being friendly as can be.
    And giving Your Family that good feeling in thier hearts that money cant buy , knowing they helped a CCreature of Our Loving Lord God Above!!!

The Lucky Found Cats will be by to take you to Niagara Falls Wheezie, and they know you will love the Buffet!!
    And they have a Special MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW FOR WONDEROUS WHEEZIE OUR MOST WONDERFUL AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Wheezie what a pretty little darling you are!!!

I'm so glad you are healthy and have a wonderful loving family and home now. You certainly deserve all the happiness you can soak up!!! I hope you are being spoiled rotten today. You deserve it!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wheezie!!!

What an interesting story you have! I'm so glad that you got a chance at life...and look at how cute and happy you are today!

To lil Wheezie's Mom

I hope you realize that you are not only an angel on earth for helping out these kittens and especially Wheezie, but also a wonderful parent to have instilled such an important quality in your daughter - the care, love and respect for these innocent animals we share our planet with. As a longtime volunteer of a few animal shelters I hear too many horrific stories of abuse of cats and dogs at the hands of children and adolescents - it was very heartwarming to hear your mother-daughter story. Bless you both and thank goodness Wheezie happened into your family.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

What a purrfect heart warming story. Wheezie is adorable and I'm so glad that she found her way into your heart so now she has a wonderful loving forever home. Congrats on being COTD!!!

You are my hero of the day!

I am deeply heartened to have read your story about your rescue "Wheezy". I look at her pictures and think that without your intervention, she would have been dead long since.

All of my various cats these past 70 years have been rescues, and they have been splendid cats and friends. Right now I have two 15 year old cats, both rescued off the streets of E. Europe, and they came back to the States with me, of course. They are both very beautiful, well-cared for (assuredly), and we make a wonderful family. Without my intervention, life would most likely have been nasty, brutish, and short for these dear, dear cats. Ditto for Wheezy. You are my hero today, and I thank you for sharing this adventure with us.

--Grahame
    Last edited by Sashymo; 09-06-2009 at 04:34 PM. Reason: bolding italics

Ditto

DITTO....... all of the cats in this house are rescues of one sort or another, mostly ferals but several from similar situations to Wheezie's (i.e., looking at almost certain euthanasia because no one cared enough to put medication into them when they were tiny and sick). There are one-eyed cats, cats who had persistent upper respiratory troubles, cats who had plenty of issues-- but ALL are cats who are SO INCREDIBLY HAPPY now...... and they show us that happiness every single day, and repay anything we did for them, a thousand times over. I wouldn't change a MOMENT of time with these rescues- and BLESS YOU for saving Wheezie like you did, bringing her back to health and happiness with you. She'll be your loving friend for what I hope will be a long, healthy and VERY happy life.

For wheezie

HELLO! WHEEZIE-YOU ARE AN ADORABLE CAT OF THE DAY! SOOOO DARN PRETTY AND FEELING GOOD. I AM SO GLAD THAT AFTER THE ROUGH START-YOUR NINE ( 9 ) LIVES WILL BE NICE SO THAT YOU CAN ENJOY EACH ONE! BEST WISHES HONEY/ SUSANSWATLIN518