Thread: Cat survives being shot in the head w/an arrow

Cat survives being shot in the head w/an arrow

The poor 83 year old man who owns the cat had tears in his eyes and his voice was quivering. The kitty will be ok, so don't be afraid to watch the video.

http://m.www.yahoo.com/_ylt=AipDnVkl...0377%26lang=en
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    Oh poor kitty. I'm so glad it will be okay, but at the idiots who did this

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

I saw this on HuffPost. I'm glad the kitty is okay. The thing that did this to him will be in a special circle in hell.
    However, this was a Fox link and I sort of feel like I have to take a shower now Hannity poped up after the video and got creeped out!
    Claudia

Huffington Post>Fox news?

Hannity creeps you out?

A good friend of mine's cat was shot throught head with an arrow, might have been his gramma's cat. The cat lived a long and happy life, after the arrow was removed. It did tend to walk to one side however.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by blue View Post
    Huffington Post>Fox news?
    Meh.... Two sides of the same coin. Only the koolaid drinkers worry about it.

Hannity creeps you out?
    He creeps ME out. He is just the same as the morons who preach the DNC party line.

As for the cat. Only a class one knob of a loser would do that. Knowing that such peple exist is why we need to be able to carry guns. LOL

Not really a cat kind of guy, but I am sorry this happened kitty. I am glad that the jackhole who shot you used a field point and not a broadhead, which would have killed you.
    "Unlike most of you, I am not a nut."

- Homer Simpson

"If the enemy opens the door, you must race in."

- Sun Tzu - Art of War

I wonder, is it possible to post in the DH w/out having the thread sullied w/politics? I only posted it here because it's supposed to be for topics that are "slightly controversial". This is primarily a pet site and I didn't post it in the Politics and Religion thread.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

OMG!! When I first saw that kitty, I burst out crying!!! I am SOOO glad he'll be okay and I HOPE his owner will keep him indoors. This MIGHT very well have been an accident, although I highly doubt it with animal abuse being so out of control lately. I need to go get some Kleenex.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

thank God for lousy aim
    I saw one of those Animal Cops shows on TV where a goose had been shot through the neck with an arrow. He gave them quite a run trying to catch him. The arrow went through the front of his neck and healed perfectly once removed.

This story was in the Trenton papers earlier this week, one had a picture of the poor kitty with the arrow. Hopefully the ------ (insert your own expletive) responsible will be caught and brought to court. There are some judges in New Jersey who don't just throw the book at animal abusers, they throw the whole law library!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE