Thread: Noel

Noel

What a great dog and friend! The intelligence in his eyes tells you he knows everything that is going on his life. A lovely treat for Noel to have snow in Tennessee! Bless you, Noel, and your humans as well.

You are a wonderful creature, and I know that all your humans and dog friends are so glad that you are in their lives. Congratulations on being named Dog of the Day, an honor that you so clearly deserve.

Noel - Dog of the Day !!!!!!!!!

lcw Guest

Noel, Dog of the Day

Congratulations on being selected as Dog of the Day! You are so playful and so happy. It is nice you have the opportunity to participate in all types of activities. Continue to have fun and know you are loved.

Noel.....What a big baby you are. I would love to have you. I would play ball
    with you and I would love to brush you coat. It is so beautiful. I
    have always wanted a big dog. I have three small ones. I know your family loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. You are so handsome.

A dog Lover
    LHCamry

Noel

You are great puppy and a great friend. Congratulations on Dog of the Day. Woof!

Bubbie!!

What a stunning guy you are Noel. You have the most gorgeous coat. I am partial to nose freckles, too. I think it is important for you to get all that exercise that you share with Mom. That is the thing that will keep you fit. You sound like the kind of guy who takes everything in stride. I would like to say congrats on your Day of the Dog day. Have a terrific afternoon, and keep taking those boat rides!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello there Handsome Gent Noel.. Your are so Adorable.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Greetings and happy Dog of the Day to you, handsome Noel! What an elegant, handsome fellow you are! It's always an extra special treat when a Sheltie is honored as our DOTD. The Sheltie is one of this country's most beloved breeds and for good reason! And you Noel embody all that we cherish in your breed...beauty, intelligence, loyalty and athleticism; with a heart as big as they come! I smiled from ear to ear looking over your photos! The top photo of you posing so proudly amongst the flowers is simply lovely, and that bottom shot of you rolling in the snow, making snow angels, is simply heart melting! Seeing the joy on your face...utterly priceless! (I would swear you're smiling!) I have to say though Noel, it's hard to believe you're 11 years young! You look like a kid, and have that unbridled zest for life we're used to seeing in a 3 year old! What a lucky family, having a best friend and loyal, loving companion in you, sweetheart!

Tell your Mom thanks for sharing you and your happy story with us all. Hope you and your wonderful family enjoy a very special day of celebration, a day full of fun and adventure and lots of love. Hopefully you'll be treated to a boat ride on your beloved Old Hickory Lake, taking in all the sights and sounds, (geese, ducks and fishies) followed up by a trip to the drive in for some burgers and ice! Bunches of hugs and kisses to you precious Noel, our very special and most deserving honoree!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sir Lava Dog:

I was so proud to see that you are continuing to receive recognition for your many fine works. Congratulations.

Your Lava Queen

Hello Noel,

What great pictures. Your people sure captured your beauty in
    every picture. Such a handsome pup. I am so glad to know what a
    wonderful family you have Noel. Congratulations on being chosen as our
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out cyber hugs & kisses for your
    sweet face.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by LHCamry View Post
    Noel.....I would love to brush you coat. It is so beautiful. I know your family loves you very much. Congratulations on DOTD. You are so handsome.

A dog Lover
    I would love to brush your coat too, Noel! And then give you a big HUG! You are very handsome and I enjoyed meeting you today! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi Handsome Noel !!!!!

You are one handsome Sheltie guy, Mr. Noel. We loved hearing about the angels you made in the snow. You picture shows it all. You are a fun loving guy if we've ever met one. Fun loving and the joy of your family's life. Congrats on your big day as our DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you a million kisses from us to help celebrate your honor. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!