Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ashley's Vet Appt is Tonight - Back from vets - still spraying

I hope that the new food will help both of your cats and that everyone will continue to like the taste of it. Hopefully the spraying will stop quickly too. Good luck.

I asked the vet on Wed. when I had Apollo in there and she said wait about a month, unless I notice she's not doing well. This past Wed. she peed on the bathroom floor so for right now Ashley and a few of her other female step-sisters are chilling out in our one bedroom that has the bathroom attached to it and the other boys with maybe 1 or 2 girls are out in our living room/dining and kitchen area. The two boy cats just harass Ashley from time to time and I'm trying to keep her as calm as we can for now. She seems to be very happy with this new living arrangement so we will probably keep it up.

It's hard though because living in a one bedroom place it's hard to cut off space like this but it's what's best for her for now.

Thanks,
    Melissa

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    If your experience is like mine, you will find that your kitties may actually eat less of the food...and when you think of the extra vet visits it might prevent, it becomes pretty cost-effective!

Best of luck with this...did the ver say how many days it might take for the food to begin dissolving the crystals?

With Oscar, the crystals were gone in a week...but then, he had just a few.

Prayers that all works out!