Thread: Hi

Hi

Hi, my name is Jennie! I'm 22 and a serious pet lover.
    I have been raising 3 kittens since they were 2 days old that I found scattered around our barn, freezing cold.
    3 days after I found them, my neighbour brought me a 2 week old kitten that was found at his house (we live on a farm and get lots of drop offs).
    About a week after that I found 3 more kittens (about 4 weeks old) in our driveway screaming their heads off at 4am at just about freezing temperatures. When it rains it pours!!!!!!
    The youngest kittens are about 3 weeks old now.
    Luckily I have a very understanding boyfriend who lets me take in anything that wanders onto our farm haha.
    I also have 2 dogs, a 2 year old Auzzie/blue heeler, and a 15 week old bouvier mix...along with countless barn cats, cows and a few horses.
    Oh, and I live in Canada
    Nice too meet you!!!!

Very nice to meet you, Jennie, and welcome to PT!! It sounds like you have quite a zoo! When you can - POST PICS!! We love pictures!

I have a one cat household, which makes me kind of rare on PT, but they've welcomed me anyway! Enjoy the chat and pictures!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

A BIG WELCOME to PT from the CREW
    GILL & Crew;

Hello and welcome! I have had kitten/cat over-populations at my place in the past too. Hope you can take care of them all or at least find them good homes.

Yes, please post pics. We LOVE pics!!!

Hello Jennie! If you ever get "bored" with your crew, and have some time, you ill learn to enjoy it here on PT! With 7 kittens (by my count) and a 15 week old puppy, that should take up just about ALL of your time, lol.

We love pictures, hope you can post some.

I'm Sandie, I have the 14 pets* you see in my siggy. They keep me laughing most of the time!

* Vita left for Rainbow Bridge in August, I just haven't had time to redo my siggy.

Welcome to Pet Talk, Jennie!
    I saw you posting in Cat General so I thought I would check out your intro thread.
    Your bottle baby kittens are so cute!
    That is great that you are taking care of them.
    Do you have any horse pictures to post?
    Where in Canada are you from?
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Hello nice to meet everyone,sounds like you have a house full as i have four pugs and they keep me busy.As i also rescue pugs most are seniors with a few health issues as two are blind and deaf and my one has three legs but she is fast.I love my seniors as they are so loving and so caring.

Awww, welcome to Pet Talk! I have two pug/beagle mixes on my street, but no pugs, still love to see them about town!
    I've Been Frosted