Thread: Peppie

Peppie

So thankful you hung in there. I have a dog Sasha who had been in five homes time she was 8 months old. We have her today and she is a wonderful dog. She is 9 years old now. So glad you helped him thru his fears and your a wonderful person

Hi there Peppie! My name is Ripley and I thinks we might be related. You looks a lot like me and I was adopted too six years ago. ***wags*** Ripley

Peppie, this is Ripley's mom. Excuse him for jumping on the computer before me but we are both just so excited to see your handsome face this morning. I will never understand the abuse of animals and my heart breaks just reading about what you must have gone through. Thank God for your new humans who have taught you about love and trust. We are touched to read that you have your Hospice Pet Therapy certification. Wow - what a long way you have come and we know you are not finished! Keep spreading the love Peppie. You and Ripley are testament to what can happen when dogs are given a second chance. Love, Pam and Ripley (and big sis Bella)

Dear Peppie

Happy DOTD to you, sweet boy. I agree with Pam, it is heartbreaking to know that you were abused. Bless your mom for taking care of you and sticking it out so that now you can wag your tail in happiness with the best of them.

I may be biased, but poodles are the best. Bodea wags her tail for you.
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Peppie ....What a handsome boy you are and very lucky one to have found a loving family to live and take good care of you like an animal should be.
    I admire your family for hanging in there and loving and helping you.
    I get real upset when I hear or read about an abused animal. It just
    breaks my heart. I am very happy for you Peppie. God Bless you and your Loving family.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Handsome Peppie !!!!

We immediately thought how upset our good friend Pam would be when reading this story. We are so glad to see that Pam, Ripley , and, Bella have posted this morning. What a terrible start you had, sweetheart. How could anyone be so cruel and heartless? Many thanks to your wonderful family for saving you and sticking with you through the difficult times. You are such a sweet boy and it does our heart good to see you happy now. Don't you worry, those bad people will get there's back some day. Congrats to our wonderful little DOTD, Peppie!!!! Our most deserving boy!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses to celebrate. Those kisses are from us. We wish you many many more years of continued happiness!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Precious Peppie

Dear precious Peppie, I want you to know how my heart dies every time I hear this kind of story. I cry for all the lost little babies. All those people who force little ones to live that way should be put in wartime sweat boxes for a few days and left alone. Maybe then those horrible beings will feel a little remorse for what they have done. I am so very grateful to hear about someone like your new human who loves little angels enough to be patient and let them grow to be the wonderful, loving, lovely companions they wanted to be all along! I am very happy for you. Being named Dog of the Day lets those old people know what they missed, and how far you have come. God bless you and your new family. May you have a long and happy life together.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	All by babie since 1969.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	781.6 KB 
ID:	43546   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Comet-4.gif 
Views:	50 
Size:	251.2 KB 
ID:	43547  

Hello Peppie,

I am so glad to meet you today. You have such a zest for life that
    could not be denied. I am so happy to know what a sweet & trusting
    friend you have become. When your momma said "Peppie is a testament to what love and kindness will do in the life of an abused animal".
    That is so true sweet boy. Have a great day of celebration in honor of being our
    very deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of hugs & kisses just for you Peppie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi there precious Peppie! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! I'm teary eyed after having read your incredibly heartbreaking, yet ultimately heart warming, story! First of all, ditto everything our resident Poodle mom/Poodle lover extraordinaire Pam has said! I too will never, ever begin to comprehend the capacity of human beings to inflict such unconscionable abuse and neglect upon defenseless animals. It's a testament to the indomitable canine spirit that you were able to survive until your guardian angels could come to your rescue. Your courage, your will to survive is truly an inspiration to us all. It took awhile before you were able to learn to love and trust again (who can blame you)! But thanks to the unwavering commitment and devotion of your forever family; thanks to their unconditional love and patience, you're whole once more, living and loving life to its fullest! And to think you've come so far as to have earned your Hospice Therapy certificate; that is simply amazing!!! I can only imagine the joy and smiles you bring to the faces of your patients, the healing your gentle love provides them! Keep up the good work Peppie, bringing so much joy to the lives of all who cross your path. You're a hero in my book Peppie, and so very deserving of our very special Sunday honors! Much love and oodles of cuddles and kisses to you, sweetheart! I wish for you and your wonderful family a very happy day of celebration, and many more wonderful years together!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Happy day!!

I'm so happy you found such a sweet mamma who took such good care of you!
    I had two moms, the first one got very sick when I was three so I was adopted by the second one. Actually, I just came over for a couple of weeks and have been here ever since! (I'm five now). I was quite scared of the street, had almost never gone out, but I learned a lot and love to go out and play with other dogs now!!!
    If you want to know more, check my blog: http://reflexionesdeunaperra.blogspot.com/
    Peppie, you're very handsome...

Thank you, Peppie's human, for sharing your beautiful story. And thank you for not giving up on your boy. My Mz Logan is sending you a high 5 paw, Peppie! She agrees that when love and patience abounds, there's nothing you can't do! Congrats also on your certification! I know that you will comfort people with your handsome, sweet self!

I've been Boooo'd!