Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi havoc

Mac was sitting on my lap as I got on the PT site. He got all excited and said, "Mommy, that looks like Havoc from Pet Talk!" I thought he might just be right, as I love your pics of Havoc and Toby and think they are two very beautiful cats. Now that I know Havoc's story, I more glad than ever that he is COTD! Congratulations, Havoc!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Hi there Havoc! Happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful boy! I'll just chime in here and echo what everyone else has already said...you're one incredibly gorgeous guy! Your coat, your spectacular coloring, those sparkling baby blue peepers...simply divine! We give great thanks to your forever Mom for finding her way to you, for her unwavering devotion and commitment to making you healthy and whole once more, and providing you with the happiest, most loving of forever homes! We can only hope that many more deserving kitties like you find their special people, their happy forever homes too! Congratulations and loads of love and cuddles to you on your much deserved day of honor...and to your fur bro Toby, too! Hope you're both enjoying a very happy and fun filled day of celebration! Long and happy life to you, beautiful Havoc!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Havoc! We know that kitty! That's our PT kitty Havoc (and coupon friend)!! Well it was very special indeed to come home from the weekend away and find such a good friend as COTD!!

I hope you had a great day, sweetie, and I know your Mom had a great celebration for you! Concatulations indeed!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Handsome Havoc!

What beautiful eyes you have, Havoc; and such a gorgeous coat. What a lucky boy you are to snare such a wonderful meowmie.

Happy COTD to a most handsome boy!
    Naranj's and P.K.'s Momma

Congratulations to handsome Havoc on being today's Cat of the Day!
    It is so nice to see a Pet Talk kitty honored as Cat of the Day.
    Havoc, you have such gorgeous blue eyes and I love your colorful markings.
    I'm so glad that your mommy found you and your brother Toby in the shelter and gave you both a wonderful Pet Talk home.
    Sending lots of hugs and kisses to you, Havoc and your big brother Toby.
    I hope your mom spoiled you both today to celebrate your big day.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Quote Originally Posted by pomtzu View Post
    Congrats on being COTD Havoc. I saw that name and thought it must be PT's very own Havoc. Yay - I was right.
    Have a wonderful day with extra treats and lovins!
    Me, too! I saw that name and thought to myself, it's our precious Havoc! Hello there, sweet handsome boy and a wonderful Sunday Cat of the Day to you! Could you please ask your meowmie to give you and Toby some hugs and snuggles from me? I like your pretty markings and your lovely eyes!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I'm a dog but...

I'm liberal, so I can appreciate beauty when I see it! You're very nice looking, and lucky too. I was adopted myself two years ago, because my first mom got sick, and I've been living with my new family for over two years and I'm very happy too. And I'm gorgeous.
    Check out my story: http://reflexionesdeunaperra.blogspot.com/
    There are cats there too!!:

thanks for the kind words all! Havoc spent most of his day lounging on the window shelf we made for him (and Toby) today. I told him that he has been my special little guy ever since I brought him home, but today he was extra-special!

Havoc is a handsome cat with wonderfully unique markings!