Thread: Man charged with killing cat...

Man charged with killing cat...

*sigh* I really don't know what to say except THROW THE BOOK AT THIS IDIOT!! He killed the cat because they hadn't paid the extra $25 for having a pet??? UGH!!!

BANTAM, Conn. (AP) - A Connecticut landlord is due in court this week to face charges that he killed a cat outside his building.

Thirty-six-year-old Paul Milton is accused of shooting a tenant's brother's cat with a pellet gun and hitting it multiple times with a garden shovel on July 11.

According to a police report, when the tenant asked Milton why he shot the cat, Milton reportedly said that they did not pay an extra $25 fee for the cat to be on the property.

Police never found the animal's body.

Milton was released on on $1,000 bond and is due in court Tuesday. He has denied any wrongdoing.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

Just makes me so Sick.. How so Disgusting.. Lets just hit this Asss Wipe in the head a few times with the shovel.. Just makes me sick..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by moosmom View Post
    *sigh* I really don't know what to say except THROW THE BOOK AT THIS IDIOT!! He killed the cat because they hadn't paid the extra $25 for having a pet??? UGH!!!

BANTAM, Conn. (AP) - A Connecticut landlord is due in court this week to face charges that he killed a cat outside his building.

Thirty-six-year-old Paul Milton is accused of shooting a tenant's brother's cat with a pellet gun and hitting it multiple times with a garden shovel on July 11.

According to a police report, when the tenant asked Milton why he shot the cat, Milton reportedly said that they did not pay an extra $25 fee for the cat to be on the property.

Police never found the animal's body.

Milton was released on on $1,000 bond and is due in court Tuesday. He has denied any wrongdoing.
    Didn't this so-called "man" ever hear of a shelter? At least the poor cat would still be among the living. No creature two or four legged deserves that kind of fate.

How can he deny any wrongdoing when he admitted to shooting and battering the cat? The abuse seems to be getting worse and more widespread.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am so sickened by these *&%#*!! I am sick of hearing about innocent cats , or any animal, being hurt and killed. the B****** needs to have some gas leak into his home.

That guy has to have something wrong with his brain. So who cares about the $25. , why didn't he just call the tenant and tell him to remove the cat or leave. What is it with the violence lately, the world seems to be flipping out everytime I read a newspaper or watch the news......sickos.