Thread: Fabulous Foxy ~~~

Fabulous Foxy ~~~

We think it's marvelous that your loving family is so diligent in documenting your progress. We love meeting you today and especially loved watching your videos. We sure can see how you grew up. We missed seeing you in your bling again though. You are a very pretty litlle Dobie girl, Foxy!! We love your coloring and we especially love those dreamy eyes. Are Mom and Dad going to keep your ears not cropped? We think you look great the way you are. You are a beautiful and perfect little Dobie girl. Congrats on being chosen as our DOTD today!! Please tell Mom to give you tons of kisses to help celebrate-some for all the pals too, maybe? Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Foxy Loxy

Foxy, I love the way your ears look! Don't you let anybody crop them! I can't imagine any reason (short of medical) to cut off any part of a beautiful baby's body! You are precious just the way you are. I am very happy to hear about you being named Dog of the Day. It is important to be recognized for your wonderful countenance! Keep playing with those buddies of yours and let your humans know how to take care of you! Have a great afternoon, and PLAY, PLAY, PLAY, NAP, NAP, NAP, and have a few critically timed treats! Long healthy life to you and love from Florida.

Attached Images Attached Images  

What delightful ears! I wonder why anyone would crop them?

What a beautiful puppy! I want to rub her belly.
    SMB ^ï^
    Bats--you need them more than you know!

Foxy!

You are such a cutie! Let folks know that not all Dobbies get their ears cropped! LOL! I love your pics and vids! Take care!

Hello Foxy,

It's a pleasure to meet you today pretty girl. I think you are perfect
    just the way you are baby. I love your coloring & those eyes would melt
    the coldest heart. Have a fun day celebrating your honor as our very
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Plenty of hugs & kisses too.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Oh my Foxy, you're gorgeous! It sounds like you're a very smart girl too! Congratulations on being our DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Well hello there Foxy lady! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful baby girl! I hope you're really, really busy, enjoying a very happy day celebrating your Dog of the Day reign! What a precious pup you are, Foxy! I just love your beautiful, "natural" ears, your yummy chocolate and caramel colored coat, and oh boy, that sweet face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! Your human is so happy to have you in her/his life, and we're so happy to have you as our very special, most deserving honoree! And to think you're just as smart as you are beautiful! hehe I can't wait to go check out your videos! I think I'm going to melt into a puddle of mush when I view the one of you at 3 weeks!!! Well, time for you get back to nabbing some socks, playing with your pup pals and being spoiled rotten! Congratulations and lots of hugs and kisses to you, precious Foxy! I'll be back after I check out your no doubt heart melting vids!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Well, I just check out your videos---->thud! hehe OMG, how precious are you!!! That's some major bling you had goin' on there Foxy...that's "big girl" bling! And what is it about baths that set you pup into zoom mode? And then to see you, just a month or so ago; what a beautiful big girl you'ver grown up to be! Keep up the good work Foxy, bringing so much joy to so many! (No surprise to learn you're such a hit with all of the kids in the neighborhood, you're the sweetest!) More hugs and kisses to you, sweet baby girl!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

New but happy

Hello Foxy! Greetings from Argentina!
    I'm a 5 year old miniature schnauzer, but as you can see I'm quite smart. Congratulations on your day!!!
    Lovely videos, I've got some of my own on youtube (Isolina Lacan) alone, and with the pet (a parrot, can you believe it?).
    And please visit my blog: it's bilingual
    http://reflexionesdeunaperra.blogspot.com/
    Besos!!

Foxy....You are a beautiful lady. I love your ears just the way they are.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Fabulous foxy

HELLO THERE! TOU ARE SUCH A SWEETIE! HAPPY DOTD! I WAS NOT AWARE THAT DOBIES COULD LOOK LIKE YOU! WHAT DID I KNOW-I AM A NEW YORK CAT-CRAZED LADY! I DO LOVE TO SEE DOBIES THOUGH! BEST WISHES! SUSANSWATLIN518