Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: An adorable thief- Contradictory evidence, see #45!

OMD - I was going to quote some of you but I'm laughing too hard - excuse me while I wipe the spit off my monitor.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

Of course I am easily fooled but by looking at the newest evidence I wonder whether the famous NZ gentlecat burglars could have been framed.

"My heart is a white as this mouse" says Ruby:

" I have never seen this Teddy in my life."

" Look at Vinnie, he is even scared by that horse somebody brought in."

"And why would I have to steal with my own lilywhite pawsies- my purrents love me anyway "

What do you think- are they innocent?

Of course they are innocent as pure as the driven snow!!!

Would can you believe that they are nawtee?
    They ahve the same expression on thier faces as when something falls to the floor and the Found Cats are witnesses!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

INNOCENT! I know they're innocent (at least until proven guilty)!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Of course they are innocent!!! I'm sure that toy that was stuck in the door was put there by some evil cat trying to cause trouble for these beauties. (or maybe by Santa who was testing the hole to see how big a gift he could bring through it at Christmas for them)
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ruby and Vinnie are two gorgeous cats!
    I love their little habit of collecting fuzzy cute things from the neighborhood.
    I think they both look perfectly innocent.
    They are just telling their owners that they don't have enough cat toys to play with in their home so they have to go find some more toys on their own.
    Last edited by Vermontcat; 08-29-2009 at 07:59 PM.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

LOL Great thread. Ruby and Vinnie sure are gorgeous cats and of course they're innocent. They're just collecting cat toys that the other cats are tired of playing with.

"Who ya goin' ta beleev, us or your lying eyes?
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Darn those kiwi kitties are up to no good eh? adorable pics, thanks for sharing Barbara i really enjoyed seeing them.

Barbara sent me a pm, telling me they actually belong to a NZ actress here down under.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

10. Quote Originally Posted by Barbara View Post

I told you they were looking for a pony!! What's next? An elephant? Or...a sports car??

What a riot!

Gosh, this story is so darn funny.

I wonder if the robber goes to the same few homes? I find it interesting that the "finds" are baby oriented. Why no gardening gloves or shoes or flip flops, etc.?

I can't stop looking at the loot! I can picture the thief dragging that pony through the neighbourhood and into the cat flap.

Thanks for the funny, funny story. Keep us posted on any new and interesting loot!

They're adorable! And it's so funny what they do! LOL

Kirsten

Quote Originally Posted by cassiesmom View Post
    This sounds like an assignment for Groucho, Kitty Lawyer!
    Hi Ruby and Vinnie,
    I'm concerned that both of you could be looking at some very serious charges here. I will be happy to represent you pro bono if you would like legal representation against what we know are bogus charges. You can contact me on my cell phone or through PT. We need to start putting your defense together as soon as possible.

Your friend,
    Groucho the Lawyer
    Practice limited to kitty krimes and aboose
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

...and Pinot will navigate the Catmobile for your escape - you need a consult with your legal advisor....
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Dear Groucho, dear Pinot,
    we are so happy that we finally get contacts in the cats' world of law. We are being badly framed:

Look at us here being the innocent and sweet kitties we really are:

Now there are people here who say we are actually hiding to prepare bigger projects. They lure me, Vinnie, into the living room with treats but then I ran into a hidden camera:

And they did the same to my all innocent sister:

They even say she hid her tail to fool the rabbit that she was his mommy.

We have to get away here. Please send the eco-friendly catmobile ( we NZ people are very eco, you know) and get us out before we are put in jail.

The gentlecat burglars, ahm, nooo- that's not what I wanted to write....

Innocent Ruby and Vinnie