Thread: Cam beating up Digi.. well not really, but it's cute!

Cam beating up Digi.. well not really, but it's cute!

You go, Cami! You kill that ear! *bat bat bat* LOL!

Digi just seems to love her - all the play bows and rolling around! And I love how Cam's tail gets all poofy!

Great video!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

That is just so sweeet! That little pint-sizer is fearless. ROAR!!!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

What a great Dynamoc Duo Cami and Digi are , and they are going to be very good friends for so many years to come!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I loved seeing them play together. Best Buds!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

What a great video! Little Cam isn't afraid of anything. It's wonderful to see them playing together and getting along so well. Sending lovies to both of your cuties
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Too cute! What kind of dog is Digi? I love his plume of a tail.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

How so Cute & Sweet they both are.. You go girl Cam & get ole Digi..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

That is so cute!! I love when Cam was smacking Digi's ear over and over. And then when Digi rolled over and smacked Cam with her tail. LOL
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Quote Originally Posted by Taz_Zoee View Post
    That is so cute!! I love when Cam was smacking Digi's ear over and over. And then when Digi rolled over and smacked Cam with her tail. LOL
    Me too!!!!!!!
    Cute video, thanks for sharing!!!!
    astrid

Quote Originally Posted by smokey the elder View Post
    Too cute! What kind of dog is Digi? I love his plume of a tail.
    I am sure Jess will answer fully, but I think I can answer this one!
    Digi is a "yes, dog" - as in, maybe she's part Sheltie? Yes! Maybe she's part Pom? Yes! Maybe she's a mix of many breeds? Yes!

You can tell Digi is just having so much fun with her new friend, that's great!
    I've Been Frosted

I LOVE this video, and I agree, these two are friends for life. You can see Digi thinks Cam is a great play friend. Thanks!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

I love Digi's tail. It's so pretty! What a cute kitty, unique looking, too!!! That is so awesome that they get along well. Thanks for sharing

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I am sure Jess will answer fully, but I think I can answer this one!
    Digi is a "yes, dog" - as in, maybe she's part Sheltie? Yes! Maybe she's part Pom? Yes! Maybe she's a mix of many breeds? Yes!

You can tell Digi is just having so much fun with her new friend, that's great!
    Karen you left out Doberman!!

Digi is a Mutt.
    We think she might be Collie, Aussie, T.Shepherd & part Walking Stick. Honestly I don't know what she is anymore. She clearly is a Herding mix & her bark is kind of weird. Dad heard her bark once a week ago & dad asked if I stepped on her because he never heard a dog bark like her. I can't really get a video of her barking becuase she's been trained not to bark so it's a very rare thing to hear.

At my old building people on my floor had no idea I had a dog & I had Digi since she was 6 weeks old & I moved out when she was shy of 1.5yrs. When Digi does bark it scares her & I end up laughing at her. She doesn't know her own bark She does know how to vocally get my attention WHINE WHILE JUMPING ON MOMMY, & she does snarl something nasty! Luckily shes a crazy friendly dog, so it's rare I hear that! Her dog tags make more noise then she does

Digi is still a little unsure of Cam as Digi isn't use to playing with other animals & she doesn't really know how to play like that, so its a learning thing for her still. Shes getting much better at playing with Cam & she isn't as scared when Cam walks by her when she's laying on her doggy bed. Now I'm extra glad I got that GINORMUS doggy bed as I have seen them both laying on it together.. no cuddling yet.

It's funny when Cam starts to cry elsewhere in the house. Digi perks up & stares in the direction the noise is coming from, then after a few moments she'll get up to see whats going on. WHen Cam sees her, she stops crying & starts her happy mew/purr & rushes to Digi to rub up against her.. That still kinda scares Digi & she'll backup & then start to sniff & lick Cam

So they are not best friends yet, but they are working on it

Oh ya, both are females. Digi is fixed & Cam will get fixed when it's time. Cam is older then I said, she was 9weeks old when I got her (not 6 weeks old) so she is now about 10.5 weeks old.