Thread: Izabell

Izabell

A female orange tabby? You must be very rare indeed. You almost have the fur of a British Shorthair, not a Persian. Oh well, whatever breed you are I agree, you sure are cute. We are neighbors; my cat and I are from Conn. Enjoy your special day.

You're special alright, Izabell. Such a rare sight indeed to see a female orange kitty. I'd love to see a video of you playing w/pompoms. I hope that you're enjoying your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Izabell, you're a special, special girl! You tell your Momma, those pom poms are GIFTS - just for her! Such a cutie...

Enjoy your COTD honors, honey, and have a wonderful day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Hi cutie pie!!!
    You look so sweet I'd love to give you tons of kisses and smoochies

Happy COTD Izzie, I hope you're being honored and cheered with lots of pom-poms!!!!

Big hugs
    astrid

Beautiful Girl!

All marmalade cats are very special and you are beuatiful. Enjoy your day.

Izabell, you are a rare beauty indeed as there are very few Orangettes out there, I believe that they are about 20-1 Males in Orange Furry Coats!!
    You are such a Beautiful Orange Color, and such a Happy Purrsonality too Izabell!!

And you are so full of fun and laughter, we would love to know you better as we are betting that you are Fun Fun Fun!!!
    And More Fun!!

The Owesome Oranges Michael, Miquelito and The Porch Porch Angels and Golden Rod lead the 24 MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR OWESOME ORANGETTE AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Greetings to you, beautiful Izabell! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! A rare orange beauty, that you are Izabell, and your name equally as enchanting! With that adorable, apple round face and that thick, plush coat, I too at first thought, "British Shorthair!" But no matter, for while your lineage may forever remain a mystery, there's one thing that's undeniable...any family would be blessed to have a furkid as beautiful and loving as you! Congratulations Izabell! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor, baby girl! I hope you're treated to a very special day of celebration, packed with fun and adventure, and all the pom poms your heart desires! Love and cuddles to you, beautiful Izabell!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Izabell you are indeed a gorgeous girl!!!

What a treat to see your sweet self on my computer monitor this morning!!! I hope you are having a specially wonderful day today!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Bella Izabell Enjoy your special day as COTD Purrs to you and your human

Happy COTD Izabell! You are very, very, pretty and I'm sure your Mom spoils you completely! I would also like to see you work those Pom Poms! Have a special day, Special Girl!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Izabell

I love that first photo, Izabell looks so intelligent and beautiful all at the same time. Mary x

Pretty Pretty Izabel You look like you just woke up. Seeing that big stretch picture led me to believe that. I want to stretch like that, too
    I know a sweet little girl named Grace who really hates rain, thunder and lightening and seeks out her daddy or the bathroom for comfort Happy COTD and Hoorah with those pompoms

Izabell!

Izabell...you are such a cute lil' redhead1 I had expected you to be a boy, as most orange tabbies are...but you are here to remind us that there are orange girls too - LOL!
    Enjoy your COTD status!

Izabell

HMM-I WOULD THINK MAYBE THAT YOUR PRETTY FACE /NOSE SHAPE WOULD SHOW YOU'RE PART PERSIAN. ANYWAY-YOU ARE A TRUE BEAUTY HONEY!!! THE ORANGE TABBY STRIPES ARE GORGEOUS BEYOND WORDS, LOVE!ENJOY YOURSELF BABE-HAVE A BALL! SUSANSWATLIN 518

Oh my, Izabell! What a precious orange kitty girl you are! I hope you had a very special day as the Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678