Thread: Adorable June Bug!

Adorable June Bug!

Hello there adorable June Bug! Happy Pet of the Day to you! What a precious little Hedgie baby you are one...you're melting my heart, little June Bug! You're also making me laugh and smile, especially as I read of your nighttime antics! hehe Not doubt you hold an extra special place in your human's heart, having unlimited access to the "big bed" as you do! Dragging around the remote control; now that something I'd love to see! lol (You just really want her to change the channel to Animal Planet, we know!) And your penchant for ummm, "redecorating" your cage certainly keeps your Mom busy! Well, you may be a one woman wrecking crew, but it's clear your Mommy wouldn't have it any other way! Yep, your Mommy is one lucky lady, having a furkid as sweet and loving as you in her life June Bug, bringing her endless joy, smiles and love! (I'll bet those little Hedgie kisses are just the best!) Enjoy your much deserved big day on the big stage, precious June Bug! Hope you're spoiled rotten today, treated to everything your beautiful little heart desires! Cuddles and kisses to, June Bug!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

June Bug you certainly are as cute as a bug in a rug, er, June Bug in a rug, for sure!!!

What a treat to see your sweet self greet me on my computer monitor today!!! Sounds like you have a wonderful life. I hope you and your family are enjoying this special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

June Bug, you really are such a cutie!! I'm not familiar with Hedgies, but you're a great introduction!

I hope you enjoyed your POTD status, little one, and received all your favorite things on your special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!