Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Im a new member here and wanted to say hey....Im happy to report on my first post that yesterday my doberman gave birth to 9 healthy new members of the family.This was an "oopsy" and her first litter, i thought she got pregnant by my other doberman but yesterday proved me wrong, they are mixed with either a lab or a Border Collie. Here is a pic of my "daughter" KIMMY

Thank you PJ's Mom for my sig!

2. Hi There! Welcome to PT!

Another Dobie lover? There are no pictures there! LOL!

I would also like to add if this was an accidentl litter to get your female spayed, you will hear that a lot around here!

Hi welcome!!
    Just like to add,if you dont plan on breeding Kimmy,i would recommend getting her spayed.Its healthier for her,and you wont have to worry about any "oops" litters

Im owned my 3 furkids.
    Kodie is 18 months old,he's a lab/bloodhound/rotti/??? mix
    Lucy is 4 months old,she's a Lab/Springer Spaniel mix.
    and Bear my cat,she's 19.

I hope to hear more about your girl!And i hope the pups are doing well!!

oh and the picture didnt show up

I LOVE dobies,beautiful dogs

reply to lexi

yeah i dont know whats up with the pic, and the dog would be spayed but thats why I have her , shes going to be for breeding, just so happened when i went out of town to work she came in and my mom let her out , long story, but the pups will all have good loving homes, that i can assure. let me try to post a pic again...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Welcome! I absolutly love dobies! My dobie, Maggie *she's in my siggy* is my heart dog and dobermans are my heart breed. I don't think I could ever live without another dobie in my life! Kimmy is gorgeous, can you get any pictures of the pups?
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

Hi and welcome! I would love to see more pics. I am owned by 4 dogs. I have them all named in my siggy if you would like to take a peek. Kimmy is absolutely stunning!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

awww cute dobie!

i hav e 3 dobermans, the red, a fawn and a black and tan (shes 10) i'll have pics of the pups tomorrow they are soo cute!

Can't resist... will all the puppies be fixed to prevent more "oopsie" litters? Will they all come back to you if for some reason they can't stay in their homes? Since you just brought more lives into a world where millions of dogs can't find homes every year, I would just hope you would be responsible and make sure that these puppies don't create any more. I'm sure that's what you plan on doing, I just can't help saying something.

by the way - your dog is very beautiful! Do you show her? I have a friend who's into dobermans and would be interested in hearing her pedigree/show records.

Good Question!

Actually all the pups wiil be spayed/fixed thats apart of the agreement of their new home, I have a vet that will discount for me for the procedure, and yes if the incident occurs and the puppy needed to come back to me I would gladly take the dog back and find him/her a new home. I live on 20 acres so the room isnt a problem, and that will be the one and only "oops" pregnancy (knocking on wood hehe) Kimmy will be 2 in March and she hasnt shown but many people have encouraged the idea telling me she has perfect potential. Here i just took a few shots of her being the awesome lil mom she is, hope they are viewable! Thanks for the replies, all of the animals ive seen from you guys are adorable and im glad to see there are so many ppl like me that consider them more their children than a pet, i would die without my animals!

Signature

How do i make my sig. as awesome as you guys? lol someone clue me in, im sure its easy , and im generally comp. literate but i havent figured this out yet

Go into other general and there are people who will make a sig for you.
    "To all the dogs I've loved before...Who traveled in & out my door...I'm glad you came along...I dedicate this song to all the dogs I've loved before"

thanks!

Great thanks!! Heres another pic, this is my Fawn Male

i love dobies as well. our next dog is a rescued dobie, probably a red and tan.
    Kari (me), Kiera (B&T Coonhound), Jesse (cocker), Jada (Ball Python), Derek (Betta)

Add Glitter to your Photos

~Kari~

another pic

Here is a pic of Kimmy with this 4 yr old Blk&Tan i had the privledge of foster parenting for 3 months, her name is lexy

WOW! They're gorgeous Fawns and Reds are my favourite Doberman colours I can't wait to see alot more pictures of your crew. Anyway, Welcome to PT. I have 3 dogs; Tia is a mini Dachshund, Echo si a Rottweiler and Tango is a Toller/Border Collie mix

Here is a pic of them:

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller