Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Kari's (Finn's Mom) labor *update, she's here!*

She is beautiful - love the bow in her hair, and the smile on her face.

Congratulations!!

She is beautiful! Congratulations, again!

Aww Kari she is a little doll isn't she, beautiful like her mother, i am so glad all went reasonably well, now you just heal up nicely and get some rest if possible, i know that is not going to be easy with little clara around, but when she sleeps hopefully you can too, thanks for sharing your gorgeous girl with us and take care love and hugs.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

Aww she is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing those lovely first pictures with us.

Many congratulations! Clara is absolutely gorgeous, and certainly looks like she would have a healthy set of lungs on her.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Thank you everyone! Clara's first night at home went really well. I was completely impressed with her. We all went to bed about 9pm, and I woke her up to feed her and change her twice (once at 11 and again at 3). We all woke up this morning at 7:30. Other than the times I woke her to feed her, she didn't budge. I wonder how long she would have slept had I not bothered her!

Her first full morning was nice and stimulating, so she is down for a nap in the big girl crib! She's all swaddled up and snoozing away. I really didn't expect her to do so well in her crib, but she's a champ. It's a little more difficult to put her there than in the co-sleeper, but not bad. We've put her in it a couple times, and this is the first time she's stayed asleep for more than five or ten minutes (it's been nearly 40 minutes!).

She is wonderful and is so alert! She watches everything and even held her head up completely on her own for about ten seconds this morning. She's spectacular and so interesting to be around. We all love her so much already. What a jewel!

Anyway, I'm off to rest a little while she's resting. So far, so good!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Another miracle - right here on Pet Talk!

She is so beautiful - CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations, Kari! You're right, she is absolutely PERFECT

Congrats to the new family!! She is absolutely adorable, and I love the little bow! I can't wait to see more pictures, and continue hearing Clara stories!

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

I'm in tears looking at those pictures. She is a precious doll, Kari. What a beautiful family. Make sure you're getting plenty of rest.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Awww, such a beautiful family. She is just adorable!! But I figured she would be.
    Congrats and I hope you have many more good nights like last night. Oh, and more pictures won't hurt either. Just kidding.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Oh she is so beautiful!!! Congratulations!!!! Welcome to the world Clara!

She's beautiful!!! You must be so happy!

Kirsten

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    Here's another photo from the hospital.

The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

Awww, completely precious! Give her a kiss from me, okay?
    I've Been Frosted