Thread: Sushi

Sushi

Hello Sushi,

What a little sweetheart you are. It sounds like you are real smart too, but your sweet little face would melt any heart, and you could be forgiven for anything. That potty training will soon work !

I wish you a long and happy life with your family.

Last edited by Morag Bates; 08-21-2009 at 05:19 AM. Reason: image did not work

Well hello there adorable Sushi! I have relatives who used to live in Yardley, PA! Love that widdle white chest and those widdle white pawsies. I can just imagine you giving waves on as you stand on your hind legs. I had a poodle who did that once but she didn't have those little white pawsies which must make it look like you are wearing gloves. So cool! I wish you much happiness today and always and send you Big Congratulations!

Hi Sushi !!!!!!

Look at that adorable little facie !!!! You are a cute little baby doll, Miss Sushi. Our Mom loves sushi and she loves you and your name. We do too!!! We would give anything to see you waving with those precious little pawsies. You would have us, paws down!! We agree with your human that you are surely a cutie patootie!!! We want to reach in this screen and give you billions of kisses. Since we can't do that, please have your family do the honors. Those kisses are from us to help clebrate your big day today. Congrats to our TGIF DOTD!!!! Happiness always, Lovebug!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Rainy, Still Hotter than blazes, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Sushi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!What a beautiful baby you are. I would just love to hold
    you. I bet your coat is so soft. I love the color. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Sweet Sushi

Don't let them kid you, Sushi, you STILL look like a toy! You are just too cute to be a real live dog. Congrats on being named dog of the day. I know how hard it is remembering to go outside when you get excited or busy with important stuff. But you will get it soon, I am sure. My new sister learned. She just needed a schedule, though. Someone did not do that for her before. I just love those white paws. Where can I get some? Have a wonderful afternoon and get in some special treats. Signed, Shadowmaster Wolfenstein.

Attached Images Attached Images  

Greetings Sushi! Happy, happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! Sorry, but I have to agree with wolfensteinsmom...you still do look like a stuffie! Oh, those adorable, white pawsies, that beautiful curly coat...we really should issue our cuteness alert warning today because you are simply irresistible! At first peek I thought perhaps you were a Portuguese Water Dog like Bo, the First Dog, as he has your coat and those big Ugg pawsies too! As for the potty training baby doll, no worries, it'll happen! In the meantime, we give you extra credit for being the sweetest, most lovable furkid a family could ever hope for! Your people are one lucky bunch, having a pupperoo as precious as you in their lives. And just think Sushi, the fun times and happy days have only just begun! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you on your much deserved day of honor, adorable Sushi! (Not sure if you actually like sushi, but whatever your craving, I hope you're treated to all that, and more today!) Have a fun day celebrating with your proud peeps and Sofi the cat, and thanks for the big smiles, Sushi!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Sushi,

I swear, PT has the cutest pups ever for our DOTDs. You are no exception
    sweet baby girl. I love that your pictures show your little dark button
    eyes.You are just adorable. Congratulations Sushi on being chosen for
    special honors as our DOG OF THE DAY. Sending hugs & kisses sweet Sushi.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sushi

WOW-WHAT A SWEET LITTLE DOG YOU KNOW-AT FIRST GLANCE I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TOY! I SAY THAT IN A NICE WAY-BUT YOU ARE REAL!HAPPY DOTD. BE NICE TO THE CAT-SOMETIMES THEY DON'T KNOW BETTER LOL-I AM A CAT LADY AND LIVE WITH 2 IN UPSTATE NEW YORK. SOMETIMES CATS ACT UP-LOL I KOW FIRST HAND-OR MAYBE PAW IS THE BETTER WORD!SUSHI YOU ARE ADORABLE! SUSANSWATLIN518