Thread: Shanook

Shanook

A-roos to yous, Shanook! You are one handsome guy! Sounds like you have your bipeds pretty well trained, and obeying your wishes. That's how it should be! Sure wish we lived closer, we could do some husky smackdown wrasslin & play bitey-face and do zoomies together! So glad woo got to be our DOTD.

~Jack

Shanook

My goodness Shanook reminds me of our Jake. He is truly one handsome puppy as is our Jake who is Chow/Shepherd/Lab. He looks just like Shanook except he is yellow...blonde and he has the liver nose and it appears the same color eyes. Jake is also a Mamma's boy and headstrong. He TRIES to bully Gracie our Lab/Rotweiller and sometimes she lets him get away with it but mostly not and he aggravates his Daddy because he won't listen right away. Shanook is adorable and I would love to give him hugs and kisses to but since I can't, please give him a couple of Milk Bones from the Hawkins family.
    This is Jake age 6 on the left & Gracie age 7 they are the most spoiled pups but they give us a lot of love and we give it right back. They love to ride in the truck and also on the boat when they get the chance. They also love swimming but not baths.

Stunning Mr. Shanook !!!!!

You are a very good looking boy, Shanook. It's our great pleasure to meet you today. We love your picture. Posing for the camera seems to be one of your favorite things. You do a good job of it. Our Mom wishes we would pose like you. Playing with your kitty pal, Tia, sounds like alot of fun. With Mom, Dad, Tia, and, Scott, you have some busy days don't you, sweetheart? Congratulations on being chosen as our Wednesday DOTD!! Please tell the family to give you lots of huggies and kisses from us here in Florida(some for Tia too). Happiness always!!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Oh yes, you are quite stunning! I had a very handsome white husky too. He was the most beautiful dog and people told him all the time how handsome he was. I'm sure you get that too!

Shanook

What a terrific name for such a handsome boy! Shanook. It just says it all. I can see that you are very beautiful, and to hear your human, you are also very independent. I remember a handsome guy named Kenai who was also very independent. You just keep those humans doing your bidding, and give them love in return. Very happy to see that beautiful face as Dog of the Day. Have a very happy afternoon harassing the cat, and get yourself a few treats and a nice swim!

Arrooos and a very happy Dog of the Day to you, stunning Shanook! (Don't ya just love that name?) Oh, what a handsome, magnificent Husky boy you are! Your coat is simply gorgeous!!! And as other have said, it's clear you sure know how to strike a pose! hehe Having been Mom to a Husky (my beloved RB girl Cody) I know all too well that independent streak your Mom speaks of! You Husky kids sure do know how to keep tje humans on their toes, but the challenge is well worth the added work! But as your Mom says, being matched with the right forever family, with people who are familiar with your breed's needs and have the degree of commitment necessary to fulfill them, are the key! It's clear you Shanook found your heavenly match with your wonderful Mom and Dad, Scott and fursib Tia...way to go Shanook! Congratulations beautiful boy! Hope you and the entire gang are enjoying a super fun, "top dog" day, that you're being spoiled rotten and treated to all sort of fun adventures, everything your heart desires! Love and hugs to you on your much deserved day of honor, beautiful Shanook!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Shanook,

You make a wonderful picture sitting there surveying the yard. It's very
    nice to meet you handsome fella. Big congratulations on being honored as
    our special DOG OF THE DAY. Sending out hugs & kisses big boy.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

WoW Shanook your are so Breathtaken with Beauty.. Congrats on Dog of the Day..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Shinook!

You are one lovely boy! Be nice to your kitty house mate though - LOL!

Shanook

OMGoodness....what a beautiful baby doll you are, Shanook! Don't know much about the Siberian Husky breed, but you sure are one fun dude! LOVE the pink ears and nose....they are definitely a gorgeous compliment to that luxurious white fur coat!

I lived close to West Waterloo High growing up and would have loved to see such a perfect guy like you walking down the street. Your pals Scott and Tia are sure blessed to have you as a playmate!

Take care, big guy! Please listen to your mom and dad 'cuz they obviously love you bunches!

Thanks for sharing your life with us today as DOTD!

Kisses and hugs to you BMOC (big man on campus) !!!