Thread: Persian Cat to a Good Home (State College, PA) I would help with Transport

Persian Cat to a Good Home (State College, PA) I would help with Transport

If anyone is interested, I'll help transport since I live in State College. It's so sad that people feel they can't take care of their pets because they are having a baby. Hopefully he finds the right home.

http://pennstate.craigslist.org/pet/1328796767.html

Persian Cat to a Good Home (State College)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Date: 2009-08-17, 10:54PM EDT
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are trying to find a good home for our registered persian cat. He is 3 years old, neutered, and very sweet. He loves to just lay around and be loved on. We are only trying to find a new home for him because we are having a baby in October and don't feel that we will have the time to give him the attention he deserves. We are not asking for an adoption fee. We just want to find a loving home for him. He is good with other cats.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Melissa,
    Try this rescue. They might be able to take him if the people can't find him a home. And they have transport contacts that they use.
    http://www.purebredcatrescue.org/pur...on/default.asp
    Melissa

What a great Golden Persian, and we are praying that he finds his Furrrever Home and his Place in the Sun!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

unfortunately, we (purebred cat breed rescue) can rarely take owner-surrenders, as there aren't enough placements available for those in danger in shelters, and those need to be the priority. there is, however, a persian_rescue group at yahoogroups.com.

it WOULD have been good, however, if someone contacted her and directed her to local rescues.

sigh.

Spay/Neuter Your Neighbors! It Can't Hurt....

MC
    Special-Needs Coordinator, Purebred Cat Breed Rescue (www.purebredcats.org)
    Team Member, SCAT (Special-Cat Action Team, too busy to do a website yet!)

nynanjam54 Guest

Persian

Quote Originally Posted by Anikaca77 View Post
    If anyone is interested, I'll help transport since I live in State College. It's so sad that people feel they can't take care of their pets because they are having a baby. Hopefully he finds the right home.

http://pennstate.craigslist.org/pet/1328796767.html

Persian Cat to a Good Home (State College)

Date: 2009-08-17, 10:54PM EDT
    Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

We are trying to find a good home for our registered persian cat. He is 3 years old, neutered, and very sweet. He loves to just lay around and be loved on. We are only trying to find a new home for him because we are having a baby in October and don't feel that we will have the time to give him the attention he deserves. We are not asking for an adoption fee. We just want to find a loving home for him. He is good with other cats.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    I would love to have this beauty can you contact me please