Thread: Sweet, gentle Doc

Sweet, gentle Doc

Oh my! What a beauty you are, you surely know how to melt your mama and papa's hearts, with those beautiful green eyes and that love me look on your pretty face.

Happy COTD Doc, plenty kisses coming from Malta to you x x x x

Doc, your beautiful pictures drew me in like a magnet! Your person wrote such a beautiful story, and I am so happy for all of you. I am sorry that you can't hear, and I only wish you could read, because then you would see the flood of congratulatory posts here today that I know are going to pour in. My Andy (also a white kitty) sends many purrs to you. I believe there is an extra special love gene found inside white kitties. Congratulations Doc!

Your sweet, gentle spirit comes right through the computer monitor for all to see. What a precious boy you are! Enjoy your day as COTD, handsome one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

What a sweet boy!

Oh Doc, you are loved for sure! I hope the rest of your life will be smooth going and filled with fun and love, as it is now.

Your photos seem to capture your spirit!

Congratulations for being the Cat of the Day, although, it seems to me you are the Cat of the Day, everyday!

Head bumpies and scrinches from Vermont!

Doc everything in your story tells me how much you are loved these days. What a wonderful life after such a bad start- now you ahve no more fleas in your beautiful white fur and your pink ears and nosie are clean.
    Have a wonderful day today and many more to come

What's up Doc?

I apologize but that first picture just made me think of that expression. What a beautiful kitty you are and thank goodness you found such a wonderful family to love and take care of you. It's sad that white cats tend to be deaf but I was relieved to read that you don't let him go outside. Deaf or not, in most municipalities (whether it be cities, little towns, rural) it just isn't safe anymore to let a cat out on its own. We wouldn't put our dogs in that danger so why do so many people risk their cats lives - I'll never understand. I just lost my best friend in January, my kitty Beyli, to illness and I am still so sad but at least I know I never put his life in danger. Cars, cruel people, predators... our little furry families should be protected from these at all times. Luckily Doc will get to live a full life without risk.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

Doc you are way beyond handsome!!!

I'm in danger of falling in love with you just from your pictures. You momma and daddy didn't stand a chance after meeting you in person, eh? I hope you are all enjoying this special day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doc you are such a handsome Cat with atouch of the silly and funny in you.
    That photo of you on those stairs is such a good one , and one that really shows off thier personality and how much fun you are to be about Doc.

You are one cool White Knight, and such a treasure to be around.
    We dont see that many pure white Cats here and its nice to see you Doc , as you are as pure as the driven snow.

The Lucky Found Ctas LOVE You Doc, and send thier Special Lets be Pal MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to You Doc and Witest and Newest Cat of the Day!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Greetings and a very happy Cat of the Day to you, beautiful Doc! Well, if you aren't one of the most stunning felines I've ever laid eyes on! Your fluffy, thick white coat and those sparkling eyes, simply gorgeous! And you sure do know how to strike a pose, Doc! hehe You may have needed a bit of spiffing up after your time in the shelter, but it's clear your Mom knew a diamond in the rough when she saw one! And your hearing impairment? Well, it's clear there's nothing that can keep you from living every moment of life to its fullest! You truly are one amazing, special boy! We're all so happy you found your way to such a caring, loving forever home, Doc!!! And we thank your family wholeheartedly for rescuing you; what a heavenly match! Enjoy your well earned day of honor precious Doc, celebrating to the max with your proud Mommy and Daddy! Love and cuddles to you, sweetheart!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

For doc

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! AN AWESOME CAT OF THE DAY!YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS! I HAD A MALE CAT YEARS AGO WHO WAS ALOT LIKE YOU! I PUT CUDDLES DOWN BACK IN 2005 AND I THINK OF HIM ALL THE TIME. I HAVE A TUXIE NOW AS WELL AS A DSH WHO LOOKS LIKE YOU-ONLY WITH ALOT OF GRAY TABBIE MIXED IN. WE LIVE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK AND WE WISH YOU LOTS OF JOY IN THE SUNSHINE. ALWAYS BE CAREFUL AND STAY SAFE! BEST WISHES SUSANSWATLIN518

Darling Doc!!!

You are so beautiful!!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Dear Doc, you are so precious and LOVED! Your mommy and daddy must care so much about you to let you enjoy the outdoors safely. Those pictures of you on the stairs totally charmed me. Happy Cat of the Day, sweetheart!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Howdy Doc!

I was unable to post yesterday but I just had to give you a shout-out--my, what a sight you are to behold! That's what I call "putting on the cute!" We have a cat named Dot who looks just like you, except for a 1-1/4" inch dot on her chest and a couple spots on her head.

Neck scratches and kisses on your forehead from afar!

daisy
    CatFan

Handsome Doc, what a gorgeous boy you are! And that pose! Just too cute. I hope you are not trying to trip your people up on their way down the stairs. They have been far too good to you to deserve that kind of treatment, with all the love and care they have lavished on your handsome self.

Hope you had a wonderful day in the spotlight sweetheart.

Doc!!!

You are so lovely! I'm surprised that you are deaf; usually white cats with blue eyes are. In any case, you have a loving home, and that makes me so happy!