Thread: Pledge to ADOPT your next pet

Pledge to ADOPT your next pet

https://secure.humanesociety.org/sit...login=true&amp

Let's help spread the word

Love,
    Very happy to be adopted, Moon and Bean

If I was to take another Cat into the Found Cat Hotel, it hopefully be a Porch Cat like Pouncer Roccalno, Ebonite or Tuxie as my street is not a good one for strays!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I have promised both of my cats that should anything happen to either of them, I would honor their memory by adopting my next cat from a shelter. They have wonderful cats there! I know people whose shelter cats are nothing short of amazing animals!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    If I was to take another Cat into the Found Cat Hotel, it hopefully be a Porch Cat like Pouncer Roccalno, Ebonite or Tuxie as my street is not a good one for strays!!!
    You are the PRIMO adopter/rescuer Uncle Gary!!!!!!!!

For just now, I pledge not to adopt any more pets!

Me as well as I am full at my house.. However All of my Babies are Adopted & or Rescued.. That is the only way to go is for Adoptions..
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    For just now, I pledge not to adopt any more pets!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Quote Originally Posted by lvpets2002 View Post
    Me as well as I am full at my house.. However All of my Babies are Adopted & or Rescued.. That is the only way to go is for Adoptions..
    You have both filled your quota for adoption/rescue angel

I can honestly and proudly say I've never purchased a cat. All my cats have been strays, rescues (Paizly) or given to me (Taz). Of course my next kitty will be from ARF.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

When Groucho decided Soncat and I were his furever family, he was a 7 week old kitten in a mom & pop pet shop. The shop owner told me her neighbor's cat had kittens but her neighbor couldn't find homes for the babies. She agreed to bring them to the shop hoping they'd be adopted, if not the next stop was a shelter.

Eight years later Groucho rules the house and we wouldn't have it any other way. He's a wonderful, loving companion and I pray that Groucho will be with us for many years to come. He brings so much into our home and our lives.

It was decided a long time ago when the time comes for another cat, it will be from a shelter and will very likely be an adult kitty. The pledge was signed with pleasure!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

One of our local shelters has over 250 cats! They have resorted to "free adoptions". They still do the backround check, etc...but have waived the adoption fee.

I have had three kitties...CK-adopted from the street, Jamara-rescued from an abandoned house, Pinot-shelter kitty! Pinot cannot have any others in the house, but, if we ever can again, it would be a shelter/rescue kitty.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

We have 6 cats. 4 of them simply wandered into our lives - from the fields and woods and parking lot. The other 2 were purposely chosen - both from rescue organizations.

All of our precious babies were adopted with the exception of two of them, that my DH brought home from the same pet shop. He would just get it in his head that he had to have them. How could I refuse? We did adopt two sisters from a litter that a friend of mine had.

All future felines will be adopted from a rescue; I'm thinking adults..........
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Well Scrappitos starting to get a lot friendlier , and is hanging around a whole lot more.
    Hes fairly thin so hes slated to be the Newest Found Cat, Our Good Lord be willing!
    Hes mostly white with a Black Nose and Chin, and looks a lot like Mr Scrappy Angel and Scrappy 2, and he seems like a Tuxedo Love Bug!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Can't resist those tuxies!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I