Thread: Allegra

Allegra

Why, there wasn't a thing wrong w/Allegra. She was just waiting for her "Ma" and until you came along to adopt her, she wasn't about to go home w/just anybody. She knew that the time was right for you to open your heart to another furchild who needed a loving home after you tragically lost yours. For this and so much more, Allegra, you're deserving of your title as COTD. Enjoy, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Allegra, you could be my Pinot Girl's sister!! She was a shelter kitty as well. They're the best-and yes, they do choose their homes... You're such a cutie!

Enjoy your COTD surprises, Allegra, and have a great day!!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Good morning beautiful Allegra!!! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart! What a heartwarming homecoming story your proud Mommy's shares with us today! There was nothing "wrong" with you, Allie! You're simply a girl with discerning taste, and as has been said, just any family wouldn't do! We animal lovers all know how you kids pick US! You may have had to wait a bit for your perfect fit forever human to come along, but no doubt it was well worth the wait! Your photo says it all; you are one much loved, pampered and contented kitty! hehe And your human is equally as blessed, having a furkid as sweet and gentle and loving as you! You're a poster girl for the priceless rewards of rescue, Alllie! Congratulations and lots of love and cuddles to you, beautiful Allie girl! Enjoy your much deserved Cat of the Day reign sweetheart, and many, many more wonderful, happy, love filled years of shared love and companionship with your wonderful Mom!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

What a sweet face in that first pic - just FULL of love!

The second - beautiful golden eyes, happy secure and content kitty! I am so glad you looked in the paper and saw this girl!

My heartfelt condolences on the loss of your other furbaby...I hope Allie has helped healing with all the love she has for you, and you for her.

Wishing you a long, healthy and happy life together!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

What a beautiful and sweet face you have in the first picture!!!! You look simply adorable

Happy COTD gorgeous girl, enjoy your day!!!
    astrid

Allegra the sweetheart

Love your grinning picture! As the others said, there is NOTHING wrong with you; you just wanted the perfect home, and knew right away that you had found it! I am also a Leo birthsign who loves cats; enjoy your lives together.

Hello, Allegra aka "Allie Cat." You are so pretty - and wise. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human

Allegra what a beauty of a girl you are!!!

I am so thrilled that you have a loving family and home now! No more cages for you, eh, sweetheart? You certainly have a happy look on your face in your pictures. I hope you and your "Maaa" are enjoying this special day together!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alluring Allegra!

Wow, Allie - I'm glad that you finally have a new loving home! There is certainly NOTHING wrong with you! The resident gray tabby here - Dust Bunny - says that you are purrfect!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	43363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dust bunny up close.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	43364  

What a lovely rescue story for you Allegra, isn't it wonderful when we find eachother and it makes life complete for the both of us?
    I hope you have a long and happy life with your forever purrson. Happy Cat Of The Day Allegra

My boyfriend adopted his latest cat from our local shelter, and yes, she chose him. We were looking through the shelter for a cat to keep his other cat, Buddy, company. We looked and looked, but could not settle on one cat. Then, I came upon a cage that just had a blue towel in it, or so I thought. I was looking at the cage quizzically, when this little face popped out from under the towel and went, "Meow!" I loved her style and called Tony over and said, "This kitty is really cute!" He started talking to her and she to him. He went back the next day and adopted her. Yep, they chose us!
    Allegra is so cute and sweet looking and I'm glad she chose you and now has a happy home! Yes, the best cats come from the shelters!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Beautiful Allegra! You are a gorgeous grey tabby lady! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

So glad to hear you were sprung from that cage, Allegra! Hope you and your mama have a long happy life together!

Allegra

HI SWEETHEART! OH I REALLY MUST SAY THAT I LOVE THE RUG IN THE BOTTOM PICTURE! ALLEGRA-I AM SOOO GLAD/RELIEVED THAT YOU WERE ADOPTED AND VERY QUICKLY TOOK OVER THE HOME!!!! I AM SORRY THAT YOUR HUMAN HAD LOST A PURR-BABY TO THOSE TERRIBLE PEOPLE;S TERRIBLE ACTS CONCERNING PET FOOD!I THINK IT IS FATE THAT YOU REMIND YOUR HUMAN OF THAT CAT. HMM GREAT THING WHEN THINGS END WELL. YOU ARE SUCH A GORGEOUS GREY COLOR-ENJOY THE REST OF THE SUMMER!SUSANSWATLIN518