Thread: Sweet Chubs!

Sweet Chubs!

Hello there sweet Chubs! Happy Pet of the Day to you, beautiful bunny boy! What a treat, having a beloved senior as our very special honoree! I certainly did enjoy meeting you today and reading all about the wonderful life you've been blessed with! Your photos are heart melting, though it saddens me to know your best bunny bud Peter has left for the Bridge; it's clear you two were the best of friends! But as your person says, though you may have lost your beloved fur friend you're never ever wanting for love or attention! Every bunny deserves a forever family as devoted and caring as yours Chubs, and I hope for you and them many more happy, love filled years together! Thanks for the big smiles, sweetheart! I hope you enjoy a very special, fun and love filled day celebrating your well earned reign as Pet Talk's "top pet!" (I have a feeling Peter is looking down from the Bridge today, so happy to see his best bud being honred here today!) Hugs and cuddles and little kisses to you, beautiful bunny Chubs!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Darling Chubs! Today is my Birthday, and it is neat that you were adopted on your loving guardian's Birthday! I haven't opened my presents yet, but none are wriggling so I don't think I will be getting a sweet bunny like you for my Birthday this year. I am sorry you lost your pal Peter, dear one, but just keep playing as that is how we all stay young at heart. Have a glorious celebratory day in your honour, precious Chubs!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Awsome Chubs

Chubs, you look like such a great bunny. I am very happy that you won pet of the day. You look like you have had many great years with your loving family. Im sure that they love you very much. You should get an extra treat today for being a great pet of the day.

You ROCK Chubs!!! Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps. I love the picture of you and Peter by those beautiful flowers.

What a cutie you are Chubs! Congratulations on being POTD! I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla