Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EEEEK! A Mini Me?

EEEEK! A Mini Me?

Yes, I am going overboard with the pictures but I been telling Button's, he is Boo's Mimi Me. Here she was walking by and saw him and I got to ask her "Is he your Mini Me?

Look at her markings and then look at his

She is not happy they have been in the house and neither is Giz.. Amy and Samantha could care less. I do not want to rock the boat so I only bring them in during the hot part of the day and they immediately go to sleep (when I can leave them alone) and sleep the whole time they are in here.

All you experiences people, the one right behind Buttons to his right, see his eye? Yesterday, while playing, another kitten scratched him in that eye.. What can I put in it to keep it from getting infected?

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

That IS Boo's Mini Me! Kitty Boo, I am sorry you aren't happy about the kittens.
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post
    the one right behind Buttons to his right,
    I dont what to put on his scratches, but Im wondering if he can be shipped here?
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

OMG, that second pic is too much! It's as though they all posed for it. How adorable. There's an ointment for the wee one's eye that you can get from your vet but for the life of me I can't recall the name of it now.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

When Aroara scratches Morgan's eye and it gets runny, I will steep some chamomile tea and soak a paper towel and rub it over Morgan's eye. It has helped every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Moesha View Post
    When Aroara scratches Morgan's eye and it gets runny, I will steep some chamomile tea and soak a paper towel and rub it over Morgan's eye. It has helped every time.
    I've never heard of that! It wouldn't have occurred to me. You learn something new all the time here!

That picture of all of them looks like the poor orangie Buttons is being shunned!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

Laura, I think Trioptic P is what I had for Gracie and Gabriel when I first got them. I got it from the vet and was pretty inexpensive.

I think you should call Buttons "Mini Boo".

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

That picture of all of them looks like the poor orangie Buttons is being shunned!
    I don't know if they are shunning him or he shuns him but I had told Rie the other day that he don't huddle with them like he is one of the pack. It could be that when he sees humans, he is up and wanting to check it out where they see a human and huddle together. He is an explorer, he is a lot more courise about his world than they are and he is so people oriented where they are not.

I dont what to put on his scratches, but Im wondering if he can be shipped here
    I am sure that could be arranged after he is older if we can keep him socialized until then..

I have found that too that Orange Male Kittens are a lot more curious about things that other Kittens.
    That would be Wonderful if Boo would get used to and LOVE her Protege!
    Button belongs with Our Aunt Laura!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

It all comes with time. Every time we have had a kitten in the house theres been trouble. But when thier about 10-15 weeks old the tables turn and the older ones can't take the energy of the little ones. After about 6 months it all calms down.
    Just got to love that face.
    GILL & Crew;

Michael and Miquelito want Button sent ASAP!
    We need more ORANGE here!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I called the vet and he is giving me some eye ointment for the wee ones eye. Off to go get it now!

Aweee they are All so Cute & Sweet.. Gosh Laura you really should keep Buttons..

Yup I have topical eye ointment at the house from my Vet as a prescription for if I need for my babies..
    I called the vet and he is giving me some eye ointment for the wee ones eye. Off to go get it now!

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Got the ointment and the first dose is in it's eye already. I told the girls at the vets office of my delima with them and asked if there was anyone who could take them and help keep them socialized while I was gone...I'd get them back when I return. One girl said she might, had to call her boyfriend as ask. I told them to please tell her to call me rather the answer is Yes or No.

They are totally tame today, not hissy or scared at all. Rie came got her kitten fix already..

Gosh Laura you really should keep Buttons..
    # 1 thing is my age. I don't think at my age, I should be taking on any this young no matter how bad I want to. I would hate to think of what would happen if I die and have a housefull of cats that nobody else wanted..

Well I know that you will live to be 100.. Really I understand.. I just had a conversation with a guy here at work that him & his wife just got a 6 wk old puppy && the couple is 68 yrs of young.. He did not see what I was saying at all.. Go with your Heart Laura & all will be good & right..
    Got the ointment and the first dose is in it's eye already. I told the girls at the vets office of my delima with them and asked if there was anyone who could take them and help keep them socialized while I was gone...I'd get them back when I return. One girl said she might, had to call her boyfriend as ask. I told them to please tell her to call me rather the answer is Yes or No.

They are totally tame today, not hissy or scared at all. Rie came got her kitten fix already..

# 1 thing is my age. I don't think at my age, I should be taking on any this young no matter how bad I want to. I would hate to think of what would happen if I die and have a housefull of cats that nobody else wanted..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>