Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Jon & Kate +8 season

I don't know what it is for me but, I can't see much 'fault' in him. If I was the blame goddess, I would put it all on her. I get mad at her just watching her through my television screen!

I laughed at the snippets of her saying, "I have to do things I never thought I would have to do" or something along those lines. I thought, "what, be a mother to your children???"

I would have given her the boot about 9.5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post
    I always blamed her for his whipped personality, but to see him hopping from one chippie to another? Shows me just what a loving father he truly is. Perhaps she's always just kept on top of him to get him to be involved.
    DUDE!

He's lived in a plastic bag known as Kate for 10 years.

Now he can breathe! I am going to play the "macho man" card and say this-

Can you imagine what an intimate encounter would be like with that shrew?

JON! Kiss my neck! Did you forget I like my neck kissed! I can't do this unless you kiss my neck!

NO, NO! Not THAT side! That side is the side I slept wrong on. Why can't you remember the routine! I can't get into the mood when you screw up like that! JON! What is the matter with you! I put aside time to be with you and you cannot get it right?

I had to laugh about the bikini pics. Kate, in her everloving quest to be SUPERMOM, is probably auditioning future eunuchs/dads for the kids.
    The secret of life is nothing at all
    -faith hill

Hey you, don't tell me there's no hope at all -
    Together we stand
    Divided we fall.

I laugh, therefore? I am.

No humans were hurt during the posting of this message.

I think both of them are wrong.... but when Kate is playing the oppressed woman role, I throw up a little in my mouth....oppressed with a million dollar home, vacations all of the time, more help than we would ever have with our kids....sheesh, give me a break. If she really cared, she would do what she can to get out of the production and try to give her children a non-fishbowl existence, but she doesn't want to give up the money train.....Jon certainly doesn't....
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

I have always had fun watching that show - though admit I squirmed a bit when Kate would fuss at Jon. Now I feel so badly for those kids and wish they would just take that show off the air.

I really like to watch the show. My mom and I both have watched it since it first started coming on. At first they seemed like such a happy family. I know Kate definitely was bossy to Jon, but at times he acted like one of the kids anyways
    I feel sorry for their kids now though without their mom and dad there all the time. You know they don't understand why their life is screwed up now.
    I still like the show though
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*