Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OH NO! Look what I found under my house!

OH NO! Look what I found under my house!

CUTENESS WARNING! LOTS OF CUTIES HERE!

We strongly suspected Priscilla had another litter of kittens. Rie told me while I was on the boat that she thought she had kittens but she was spending all day at my house and never leaving. I begged Priscilla every day to take me to her kittens and show me where they were. She wouldn't!

Rie was over today and I walked out to the end of my mobile home with Priscilla rubbing all over me and meowing for me to pet her... then I heard it! Everytime she meowed at me, a kitten's "meeew" answered! Right at the very corner I was standing at. I pulled up a piece of skirting and there they were! 5 little fuzzy kittens. Some still have blue eyes and they are getting teeth, the fangs are all there.. (any guesses on age?)

Of coarse the first thing I did was grab the camers.. here are some pictures..

I tried canned food to see if they would eat and ONE did eat a good bit but Mom wanted her share too!

This little fella, I call Buttons because he is as cute as a Button! Very verbal and not at all scared like the rest of them are. He is SO ready to explore his new world and steal a hoomans heart!

4 of them are marked like tabbies except that when I picked up one, I noticed the bottom of one back paw was orange so that one has to be a little girl.. I think all of them are going to be fluffy.

I got some really cute video but have to upload it yet.. that'll come real soon...

MY DELIMA! I go back to work a week from tomorrow! WHAT am I going to do with them? I have talked to neighbors and nobody is willing to take them on to socialize them to help me out while I am gone... Any suggestions? I have tried and tried to get help getting these strays fixed, CAAWS has responded but I have not heard from them since their first response that was here when I got home off the boat in July... We could have avoided this unwanted litter if they had responded and helped me...

Now, off to upload more!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Mom and babies

Call CAAWS again! Post a note at your vet!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Laura's Babies View Post

Of coarse the first thing I did was grab the camers.. here are some pictures..
    Looks like the first thing you did was gather up the kits into a cage, ha haa.

Oh they are cute! Look like 3 to 4 weeks old already.

I agree with Candace, check with the vet; maybe a vet tech will care for them for you!

The little monkeys look like a healthy bunch! Look at Buttons with his widdle white toes. And all those darling fluffy tabbies!

Maybe you could throw a blanket over the cage and sneak them all on board the boat when you go back to work?

Oh Laura, I wish I could help you. They are so precious.

I just looked at the video. How CUTE is that???
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Oh my goodness.
    They are so precious. I hope you can find someone to take them in... or a no kill shelter. They are just too sweet.

I will miss you forever, my sweet Scooter Bug. You were my best friend. 9/21/1995 - 1/23/2010
    Goodbye, Oreo. Gone too soon. 4/2003 - 9/12/2011.
    Farewell & Godspeed, sweet Jadie Francine. You took a piece of my heart with you. 11/2002 - 8/8/2016
    Charlie kitty, aka: Mr. Meowy. Our home is far too silent now. 2003-6/14/2018

They will all sit there and spit and growl at me but Buttons will come up screaming for me to pick him up. He loved being held and petted. Look at this, don't it just melt your heart! He LOVES this!

I just realized awhile ago that I am the first human they have ever seen! I couldn't keep them inside for the night without Priscilla so I put a blanket under the house where I found them and put them back out there. First thing tomorrow, I will get them and put them back in the cage... However ONE keeps getting out of that cage somehow, with the door shut and locked.. I couldn't see locking Priscilla in the cage overnight or keeping them inside without her at their age. I am just at a lost as to what to do with them and the clock is ticking on me going back to work. I am going to call several vets tomorrow and see if ANYBODY will take them when I leave and help socialize them and possiably find them homes. I would pay out of my own pocket to spay Priscialla if I could find someone to take her..

More.....

Look how his ears kind of curls downwards.. I told him he could be Boo's baby!

Look at all that tabby cuteness!

I hope you figure something out soon for these guys. Kisses to them all.

Quote Originally Posted by catnapper View Post
    Look at all that tabby cuteness!

I hope you figure something out soon for these guys. Kisses to them all.
    Agree with the tabby cuteness! KIsses to momma and babies!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

O.......M.......G...... I am in love with Buttons. I so wish he could come live with me!!!!!

Oh goodness, they're too adorable. Buttons looks like he's a real stinker, too. If you were closer, Laura, I'd help in a heartbeat.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

OMG!! You're lucky I didn't stick the little orange one under my shirt when I left yesterday. You know I would take them and care for them in a heartbeat, but Curt would kill me and I don't think I coluld hide them anywhere that he wouldn't know they were here.

They are just adorable!