Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beauty (and Pippy)

Beauty (and Pippy)

What gorgeous cats; how could someone abandon an adult kitty? How sad for her to have to have gotten use to a whole new home at her age. Shame on the original owner if this is the case. Anyway, she now looks quite at home, and may even be happy to have a sister to live with, so it has all turned out very well. I hope you ladies enjoy Beauty's special day today.

Beauty, you're appropriately named, that's for sure and such gorgeous green eyes! What a stunner! Enjoy your day as COTD, pretty girl.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I am in love! Beauty is a beauty - and Pippy is a Pip! Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your family.

Beauty thats exactly what you are a plain beauty. Your name really does name you. ! You are very fluffy, I have to say! Lots of fur and lots of love. I u.

Pecan Blackberry Me (hailey)

Beauty, I have to agree with the others, your name suits you well! I'm so glad you were able to be rescued quickly into a wonderful home with a great fursib!

Congratulations on your COTD honors, sweetie, enjoy your special day!
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

What a beautiful girl! Paw applause to your purrents for adopting an older kitty, and taking care of her diabetes.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

Very beautiful cats - absolutely gorgeous.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

Such Beauty bestowed upon us this morning Happy COTD! What a gain for your humans when you were dropped off at night. You and Pippy make a wonderful, beautiful pair

Beauty you are indeed one gorgeous girl!!!

I loved seeing your wonderful pictures and meeting you. I ams so glad you have a loving family to spend the rest of your life with!!! I hope you are all enjoying this special day together with you getting extra spoiled!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What a true Beauty you are Beauty , a gorgeous long haired vision of lovliness. Sad to say a lot od Cats who need grooming are abandoned by lazy guardians who dont realize that beautiful Creatures like Beauty and Pippy need extra care with thier luxurious furry coats!!!

Its a sad state of affairs that video games and television and other gadgets are more important to some people that the Creatures of our All Mighty Lord.

The Lucky Found Cats All send a Double Blast of MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR DIUAL CATS OF THE DAY PIPPY AND BEAUTY.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Beautiful Beauty!

You and your sis Pippy are really beautiful - and you two posed perfectly for your picture together on the window sill!
    The resident torties of my household say hello: Gypsy, a short-haired tortie, and Miss Kitty, a long-haired dilute tortie!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gypsy on leopard rug.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	43277   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	miss kitty on bed.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	70.3 KB 
ID:	43278   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gvypy and miss kitty.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	3.0 KB 
ID:	43279  

FOR BEAUTY-and pippy

WHAT GORGEOUS FUR-DARLINGS!!!! YOU BOTH ARE TECHNICALLY IN THE FELINE SPOTLIGHT TODAY LADIES!I HOPE YOU BOTH REALLY HAVE A BALL TOGETHER AND MAY THE FUR FLY!! SUSANSWATLIN518

Happy Cat of the Day to you, Beauty! And to your fursib Pippy, too! What a gorgeous girl you are, and so aptly named! Your sparkling jade green eyes and coat are simply stunning! You might not be a big fan of those brushing sessions Beauty, but they sure do pay off for us long haired damsels! My beautiful boy Buddy, now of the RB, was a diabetic just like you, Beauty! He was such a trooper, taking his shots, just like you! And after awhile he was able to come off his insulin and was controlled with diabetic food alone! And, he lived many, many happy years after his diagnosis, earning his angel wings, just shy of his 20th birthday! We give great thanks to your wonderful family for opening up their home and hearts to two just beautiful, loving and deserving kitties; how well their compassion has been rewarded with your unconditional love and loyal companionship! Congratulations to you precious Beauty! I hope you and Pippy are enjoying a very happy day, celebrating with your family! Please have your Mom give you and Pippy a hug and kiss for me, to add to the day's festivities!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beauty and Pippy, you can BOTH be the Cats of the Day for me today! You are gorgeous and I enjoyed meeting you! I would love to pet each of you! Happy Cat of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beauty, I can't help thinking that your former humans must have suffered some bad times and left you at the shelter hoping that the kind people there would find you another loving home. Hurrah to your new family for adopting an adult cat - and one with health issues, no less. Hello from your 40-miles-away neighbors Don Juan, Zerlina and their human, Liz.
    [b]"Virtue is triumphant only in theatrical productions." --The Mikado