Hello I am new to the forums and found you while searching for other people in similar situations as myself.

That is Sylvia she is 15 years old. My brother and I have had her since she was a kitten. I have two other cats that my girlfriend and I have raised Mae and Orion. Mae is a 3 year old ragdoll-siamese and Orion is a 7 month old abyssinian.

Now to get to the problem, Sylvia randomly goes to the bathroom in the cat box. She is now 15 years old and has never covered her stool up, but now it just gets worst she has pooped on the new carpet we laid down in the bathroom which we had to then throw away she then went on and started pooping on any clothes that were left in the bathroom or in the rooms she also has pooped in different corners of the house and now she has started pooping on my brother's bed. She has the best relationship with my brother and we are moving in a month and we can't be having this at our new place this must be stopped or I will be forced to get rid of her. Any help would be appreciated and I will answer all questions you people have about the situation.