Thread: Dear Barbara

Dear Barbara

Please come to South Carolina and get me. My parents have lost their minds. They brought home not one, but two kittens!!! Into MY house!!! How dare they? I've been a good kitty, hardly ever acting mean anymore. I put up with all these dogs and thought I was sitting pretty as king of this house. But no more!!! What is a boy to do??

Please write soon.
    Love,
    Butter

LOL!

Aw, Butter, don't worry you are still KING!

- You tower over the wee ones!
    - You get to teach them lots of stuff - stuff to get back at those silly humans for bringing the wee ones home in the first place!
    - You will set the house rules for the wee ones to break - oops, did I say that?

You are still PT's BUTTER, always remember that!

Aww , the more Cats the merrier Butter , and we think that those Two once starving Kittens will grow into be your Best Friends.

We would love to have you with us Butter , but we think that once you get used to love these Babies and become Wonderful Friends!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Don't worry Butter, your standing in the house is still secure. Only you can teach these new baby kittens all the things they need to know about being cats. Play this right and you'll have two reliable allies. And best of all, once you have the babies trained to your way of doing things, it will be easier to blame the dogs when something naughty happens!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Just think, Butter, now there are three cats in the house. Any cat can tell you that three cats can rule any number of dogs or humans. Man, you guys can now rule!!!
    Proud to be a crazy cat lady!

Dearest Butter,
    how long have I been waiting for a thread with this headline. Yes you are welcome here any time. Just hire the catmobile to get you to the airport and when you arrive here I'll pick you up.
    I will not tell Filou and Tigris yet as you still might change your mind when you hear that there is no chance these little ones rule the roost. They are just too small.
    And with a king of cats like you are it will not be a problem for you to be a boss.
    If you decide to stay I will be very sorry however and will not have a chance to plant the kisses on your forehead which I send right now
    Love
    Barbara

Look at it this way, Butter: now you have more subjects to rule over. You're still KING! And a handsome one, too, I might add.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hay Butter! Not to worry, YOU will always be the king of the house and now you have little ones you can impress with your smartness and beauty. Best of all, YOU can train them the way YOU want them trained! More servants to do what you want!!

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Oh, Bad Boy Butter, be very careful. It seems like you are being sucked into the wily ways of kitties. Indiffernce is the key and I'm seeing far too much interest in these little ones in that picture. Maybe if I could see your face, I would be reassured that you are giving them your steely eyed warning that you are the one who must be obeyed.

Please tell your human sister that her tie-dyed sheets are very pretty.
    *Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened.* Anatole France

Hey Butter, you are now known as big brother Butter and that means that you can boss around the little brothers and blame things on them.
    If you don't go to Barbara's house in Germany, you are always welcome here with my two Meezer girls.
    They would love to have a Meezer brother to cuddle up with and make a Meezer pile with.
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy