Thread: Lovely Nicole!

Lovely Nicole!

Good morning Nicole! Congratulations and a very happy Pet of the Day to you, sweet hammie girl! Ooooh, I'm melting here! What a dainty, delicate, pearl of a girl you are! Your "snow white" coat and that sweet expression of yours is utterly heart melting...just look at those big, brown eyes! I've never met a hammie with diabetes before! Thank goodness you found your way to a devoted, responsible loving human who will make sure that your special needs are met! And how lucky is she (or he) having an exquisitely beautiful, gentle, joyful furkid in you!!! You were heaven sent Nicole, and I too wish for you and your proud person many more happy years together! You're one in a million! Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you, sweetheart! Enjoy your much deserved day of honor...bring on the celery! Love to you, precious Nicole!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Nicole what an adorable little beauty you are!!!

I fell in love with your precious little face today!!! I think you could melt a heart of stone with your cuteness!!! I'm so sorry you have diabetes. I hope you can enjoy a small bit of celery to help celebrate your special day.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!!
    (ask you human to give you a tiny kissie on your sweet little head from me, ok? )
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my Nicole, you're just too cute! Congratulations on being POTD! Have a fun day.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Darling Nicole, you are just too cute! I'm glad you don't let diabetes dampen your spirit, and I hope that you have a wonderful day celebrating your POTD honour with your loving and devoted guardian. May you enjoy many happy years together!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    What a sweetheart! I'm sorry you're stuck with stinky diabetes, but I'm glad you're not letting it get you down! I have gestational diabetes, so I kinda understand what you're going through. I'm lucky, though, that mine will go away soon. Keep your chin up, pretty girl, you are wonderful!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer