Thread: Frasier :)

Frasier :)

Your unique self just cheered me up this morning, and I didn't even know I needed cheering! I just love what your human has written about you.

Happy DOTD honours to you, extra snugging, naps and walkies, then lots of special treats are wished for you. I wish I could play with your mohawk, too.

LOL.

"Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Frasier............You are a handsome boy. I just love your mohawk. I would
    love to brush it for you. Congratulations on DOTD. Have mom to
    give you an extra treat today for me.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Frasier you are a pug with pizzazz! I love your good looks! You are 1 in 1,000,000 and who would not be captivated by your handsomeness! I can see why your human submitted three photos. Each one shows a different side of your cuteness. Love the mohawk! I hope today is shaping up to be wonderful for you sweetie. You are Dog of the Day today so enjoy every minute!

Frazier & Mom! What a happy way to start the day this Saturday and this is my first ever message. Frazier made me smile & smile. What a face! Mom you are so lucky to have such a boy --- actually all doggie owners are lucky! Have a great day --- hope you get to go the park today!

Frasier

I am the world's biggest dog lover, and I fell instantly in love with Frasier. That cute bio and even cuter face is hard to resist. Hugs and kisses from me, Frasier!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, "one in a million" Frasier! What a mug, what a personality, what a pup! Frasier, you are one painfully precious 4 legger! Oh, I can just imagine what a huge hit you are at the doggie park, around the neighborhood! You've got quite the fan club there, and for good reason! Who could resist a doggie as uniquely handsome and lovable as you...that mohwak, that "grill!" (No really...that is one serious Mohawk you gave going on there!) As for that "Dorito," aka "Frito" scent...we here at Pet Talk are well familiar with that heady brew, that intoxicating "eau du feet" fragrance! Oh, if only they could bottle it! If only they could bottle YOU! Thanks for starting my day off with a huge smile, and keep up the good work sweetheart, bringing sooo much joy, love and laughter to all you meet! Now off you go! Enjoy a super fun day celebrating your "top dog" reign with your proud people, all of your adoring friends, fans and pup pals about town. You know the drill, lots of snugging, napping, chasing squirrels, toy shaking, hehe! Hugs and smoochies to you, precious Frasier! (And yes, you do look like a "Dr. Suess dog!" lol

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Frasier's a real cutie!

Love the look... could he have some Affenpinscher in him? Like the little doggy in the Jack Nicholson movie As Good As it Gets? Not matter what his lineage, he's a keeper!

love the "mohawk" and 'troll hole" great command...ear skritchies for you fraiser...
    joyce who has princess peanut, spokesdog for the catpack, mojo, magic, kira and squirty, members of the catpack, angel duke, a good dog who is missed and angel alex the wonder dog, handsome prince.

I hail from South Carolina, but Texas is where I hang my hat :)
    I love your little face!
    The idea that some lives matter less is the root of all that is wrong with the world. - Dr. Paul Farmer

HI Frasier,

You are the cutest boy with the sweetest face ever. I agree with
    your mom, you are one in a million. I loved reading about you & seeing all
    your pictures too. Big congratulations on being our DOG OF THE DAY.Sending
    many hugs & kisses for you sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Frasier, you are a cutie pie!! The TV show is one of my favorite reruns, so, of course, you caught my eye!!! I think I would play with that cute hair, too!!
    Shannon, Boomer, and Sooner

Frasier !!!!!!!

Add us to the list of admirers here today, Frasier!!! You are the cutest little guy on the planet!! We love your hair. It's an absolute pleasure to be fortunate enough to meet you. Congrats on your big day as our wonderful Saturday DOTD!!! Frasier rules!!! Please tell Mom to give you kisses on that gorgeous facie for us and we wish you happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Hot, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!