Thread: Super C.C.

Super C.C.

C.C. you are a beauty and how your story touched my heart. To think that you were so close to not making it! But you are one happy and healthy girl now - and a very fitting COTD!

Congratulations, C.C. may you have many, many more special years in your furrever home.

Angel, Puddy and Tinkerbell

C.C. I just loved seeing your sweet gray tabby face this morning on my computer I have a gray tabby boy who "mugs" that same sweet inquisitive face at me everyday.

Thank goodness your kind human was able to rescue you, and I know you repay that kindness with a thousand wonderful cat moments of love and affection every single day.

Blessings and happy COTD honours!
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

C.C. what an adorable face, who could resist?!
    You knew the people you chose would save your life! I am glad you have now a good life with your other kitty friends and humans. Tell them to kiss you for me, please! :)

C.C., I'm convinced that you did know that your humans saved your life, didn't you? You were so grateful that you got better quickly so that you could go home w/them and enjoy the good life that you deserve. You also deserve your title of COTD, cutie pie. Enjoy!
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Hey CC! You are a survivor and it's so great to see a Marylander as COTD Enjoy your honors today pretty girl!

Yet another great rescue story!!!! Besides a pretty face, your have beautiful eyes!!!
    HAPPY COTD!!!

Hello, C.C. Your guardian angel was watching over you the day your humans found you. Your feline mother must be so happy to know that you have a wonderful life - free of the dangers of being feral. Enjoy your special day

And CC you are such a beautiful Cat Companion and its so sad that because of mean careless humans you were almost lost. You are so lucky that your humans were able tto find an Emergency Vet and that they took a chance that the Vet could help you!!!
    It must have been LOVE at first sight!!

And now thier gamble has piad off as they now have a loyal friend for life, a friend who lightens thier lives and adds joy and happiness to everyday living!!!

The Lucky Second Chance Found Ctas ALL send a LUCKY CAT MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR MOST FORTUNATE AND NEWEST ACT OF THE DAY COSMIC CC!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Proof

C.C. is proof that we have to be careful when using the word "feral". Too often cats are found, who are just homeless because of uncaring humans, and deemed to be feral when they are not. Sometimes they are just scared, and they have reason to be considering they have been let down by humans. Kittens especially, being born under a step or a shed, are not really feral if caught early enough - they have not had to fend for themselves, their mommy has taken care of their needs. So people shouldn't be afraid to help these fur babies out - and being a volunteer of a few animal shelters, I know many cats that have been rescued from the streets have turned out to be very loving friends once shown they can trust in us again. ALOT of the shelter cats are from the streets. Hopefully many will have the good luck that C.C. did - after all, they deserve it.
    Please have your pets sterilized as soon as possible to lower, and one day hopefully eliminate, unwanted and abandoned pets. It IS our responsibility. Adopting from a shelter also helps - encouraging breeders just adds to the overpopulation.
    http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/QC64.html
    Angel Beyli's Mom thanks you!

C C what a beauty you are!!!

It makes me sad that you were so sick as a little one. I'm so very very glad you are healthy and loved now though!!! You knew you had to get well and enjoy your wonderful loved stuffed life with your new purrents, eh?
    I hope you are having a wonderfully fun day today.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CC!! I had to steal the keyboard from Mom to respond to this one! Another rescued tabby from Maryland - and you were really sick, too. I'm sorry to hear that, I know very personally how that felt. I'm so glad you found your humans, too!! Isn't it special to find that forever home when you didn't know if you would make it??

Happy COTD to you, it's a special, special day! Have a great one (and milk it for all it's worth, too!)..

Pinot - another rescued Tabby from Maryland.
    http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/4.gif

​GO RAVENS!!

So happy to meet you, beautiful C.C.!!! Hope you're enjoy a very happy, extra special, Cat of the Day celebration! What a beauty you are, inside and out! And your touching, inspirational rescue story is equally as beautiful! Yes, thank goodness for your guardian angels, your caring, compassionate Mom and Dad, for rescuing you from an unspeakable fate, nursing you back to health and providing you with the bestest forever home a kitty could every hope for!! A higher power was most certainly at work that fateful day, guiding them to you! And equally as lucky as you are your purrrents, you have been blessed with nine years (and counting) of your unconditional love and companionship! Lots and lots of love and kisses to you, beautiful C.C.! Have a very happy Cat of the Day evening sweet C.C., celebrating with your proud people and fur sibs! And here's to many, many more wonderful years with your family!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Three cheers for CC!!!

I'm so glad that you picked that particular trailer to camp under - lucky girl! Enjoy your COTD status!

Super c. C.

LORD I AM 2 DAYS LATE-BUT I WISH YOU WELL-YOU ARE SUCH A PRETTY-FACE CAT WITH PRETTY ETES! I AM VERY GLAD THAT YOUR STORY HAS A GREAT ENDING WITH YOU LIVING IN A LOVING HOME! GOD LOVE ALL CATS! SUSANSWATLIN518 PS-AND ALL OTHER PETS TOO!