Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New kitten pictures!!! ***CUTENESS WARNING!***

First one to smile, first one to leave...

RIP little orangie baby...you were so loved.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

My heart is broken for this precious little baby. Thank you for letting him know what it means to be truly loved in his much too short life.

RIP little one and play hard at the Bridge. Uncle Gary's Pet Angels will care for you now and help you along. You were...and still are loved
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

I promise to try and put pictures of the 5 up soon. They're all doing very well. Had their first try at kitten food today... talk about ravenous little beasts! I had to break up a few fights because they were just going crazy for it! They have their own litterbox now, and we're tentatively waiting for that first successful litterbox usage... Mom still cleans them up pretty well, so we'll wait and see about that.

They're definitely developing little personalities. There's a little girl it looks like we might be keeping (mom's had her named for about three weeks now, lol) Mom's been calling her Miss Muffet, so that's stuck pretty well (she's one of the girl orangies). The other orangie girl has been deemed "Lily" by my cousin... The orange boy doesn't really have a name other than Trouble, lol. The two tabby boys aren't really named, except the bigger of the two has been getting called Steve because that's the name of the friend who's taking him, lol.

Time for me to go... they're trying to eat the litterbox...

twitter.
    http://twitter.com/meganxxjo

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

Remember my babies? Well now they're almost 16 weeks old! We still have 4 of the 5 babies (one was taken to his furrever home about 7 weeks ago) and we love them to death. I know, I know, the longer we keep them, the harder it is to let them go, but I am very particular as to who they go to. I've had many people asking about them, but they all seem very shady and I wasn't sure that they would be taken care of properly. (A little background - I work as a pet stylist at petco, and a few customers have been asking about kittens... judging by the state of the their dogs when they come in to get groomed... they shouldn't be owning pets, period. )

Anyway. A few quick pictures. These are from my phone, so they're not the best quality, but I figured I'd share them with you anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8927_188752045827_678650827_3902586_5625707_n.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	43.6 KB 
ID:	44209   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7425_188755915827_678650827_3902786_6287672_n.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	36.9 KB 
ID:	44210   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8927_188752570827_678650827_3902587_5772723_n.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	47.8 KB 
ID:	44211   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8927_188753305827_678650827_3902591_6503662_n.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	43.9 KB 
ID:	44212  

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

THIS one is JUST TOO CUTE!!!!

I know! Someone emailed me about taking two of them. I'm meeting her tomorrow. My heart is breaking already but I know that we can't keep them all.

twitter.

now she's slowly opening
    new eyes.

OH MY LORDY!!!! They are ADORABLE!!! i was looking at these pictures while I was on the phone with my fiancee and I was like "OH!!! When we get a place we should get a kitty!" He unfortunately veto'd me on that one because hes allergic. Poo what a lame excuse. Lol. I should just sneak one in and he wouldn't notice right?!?! They look SOOOO soft! *swoons*

Miranda Rae, sneak antihistamines in his morning coffee!

Or rescue a Russian Blue...they are supposed to be non-allergenic.

Quote Originally Posted by Catty1 View Post
    Miranda Rae, sneak antihistamines in his morning coffee!

Or rescue a Russian Blue...they are supposed to be non-allergenic.
    OOOOOOHHHH i really like those suggestions! Knowing me I'd probably be like, does your coffee taste ok hunny? and then hed get all suspicious and ask me what i did to it, and I'd probably confess.lol. I didn't know Russian Blue's were non-allergenic. Hmmmm.....they are very pretty cats too. I should tell him this in the morning. My dog LOVES cats.

Your kittens are just too darn cute plus they all look so healthy, happy, and content. Even with the Cuteness Warning I flat out was not prepared for such off the chart adorable. Could I ask to to give each of them some scritchies and lovies from me?
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

OMG!!! They are precious! I just want to take one in each hand and rub them on my cheeks!! Thanks for posting the pictures.

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!