Thread: Oh my Miss Sara!

Oh my Miss Sara!

What a beauty you are. Well loved and taken care of. You do look very playfull. Enjoy your day.
    I have a HUGE SIG!!!!

My Dogs. Erp the Cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Jefferson
    Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry.

Good Morning Sara.........What a beautiful lady you are. I had a little lady
    that looked just like you many years ago. I bet you are very gentle and loving. You will bring your family much happeness. Congratulations on DOTD.
    Have a long and wonderful life.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Sara - congratulations on being POTD

What a beautiful girl Sara is!! She deserves to be POTD! She sounds like such a beautiful pet and companion.

Stephanie
    [Felix, Mocha, and Lily - The 3 Little (Guinea) Pigs]

Sweet Sara

Sara, what a STUNNING beauty you are! Dobermans have a bad rep, but are generally gentle unless they are FORCED to be bad! You have a wonderful family who loves you, and takes extremely good care of you! You could not be a more gorgeous specimen! I hope you have a happy, long, healthy life with your humans, and spend it playing and loving! Have a wonderful Dog of the Day afternoon with friends and family, and give yourself a little treat for your accomplishments!

Since the description "beautiful lady" has already been used...........I will just say you are "drop dead gorgeous"!!

It makes me happy that you have a wonderful home where you are well loved and cared for. I too, wish you a very long and especially happy life.

Congratulations!

"Drop dead gorgeous" breathtakingly beautiful; you're all that and so much more, Sara! What a noble, elegant canine you are, beautiful inside and out! You do your beloved breed proud, Sara! Thankfully you found your way to a caring, responsible, loving home; to people whose love is unconditional and whose motives are pure! You're not only one most deserving Dog of the Day honoree Sara, you're a worthy goodwill ambassador for Dobies worldwide; living proof that when it comes to temperament, it's all about responsible guardianship! And I have to give props to the talented photographer who captured you in all of your glory! What fabulous photos! Your family is truly blessed, having a furkid as gentle, loving and friendly as you, sweetheart! And if you're ever out this way, come by for a visit! You can sit on my head any ol' day! Enjoy your big day of honor, Sara! I hope you're treated to all sorts of fun adventures, treats, and all the love your great big heart can hold! Hugs and kisses to you, sweet Sara!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Sensational Sara!!!!!

Let us just ditto all that's been said so far. We think you're one of the most gorgeous Dobies we have ever seen. You are a picture of health and like royalty. So stunning!! It sounds like you are an incredibly fun loving, life loving girl. You make the best of everything don't you, precious? Your Mom writes a great story about you. She's also an excellent gardener. We love all the pretty flowers in your pictures. There is certainly nothing scary about you, sweetheart. The only bad thing we can think of is not being to meet you in person. Please tell Mom to give you a million kisses from us today since we can't do the honors ourselves. Congrats on being chosen as our wonderful DOTD!!! Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hello Sara,

It's a pleasure meeting you today Sara. You are a gorgeous girl.
    You look so elegant sitting among the pretty flowers. Big congratulations
    on being our special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses just for you sweetie.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sara, you are so beautiful! Congrats on DOTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Sara, you look so lovely in the pretty garden! Your coat is shiny and you have a happy face! Happy Dog of the Day to you and a very long, fun-filled life with your caring family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678