Thread: Barney

Barney

Hi Barney.......What a handsome fellow you are. You look just like my
    Monty. She is a short legged beagle also. Barney, You are a very lucky
    boy to be loved by so many people. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Barney !!!!!

What a life you've had, Mr. Barney!! You are such a handsome fella. Reading your story was fascinating, to say the least. You are an incredible boy. A traveling man and a man about town. Not to mention the fact that you are a hunter. Is there anything you don't do? It is a busy life for you every minute. It's great to hear that you have so many friends and places to visit when you feel like it. At the end of the day, you come home and relax......ahhhh.....what a great life!! It's been a wonderful thing to meet you today, cutie pie!! Congrats on your big day in our DOTD spotlight. Please tell the family to give you tons and tons of kisses from us here in Florida to help celebrate. Wait until all your friends see you on their computer screens. Happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Good morning beautiful Beagle boy Barney! Happy Dog of the Day to you! A man about town, now that's putting it mildly! More like the town mascot! How wonderful it is to be beloved by so many, an extended family like none other! But as your person says, at the end of a long day out and about town, home snuggled in front of the fire with your people, dreaming of your action packed day is where you want to be most of all! What an amazing story is yours Barney, what a rags to riches tale!!! Not every doggie is so blessed, to be enjoying a life so rich with adventure and overflowing with love! We're so happy you found your way to such a wonderful forever family Barney, and honored to have had the opportunity to meet you, and crown you our extra special, most deserving, Sunday Dog of the Day! Keep up the good work Barney, bringing so much joy and happiness to so many; you're truly a treasure! Have a happy day celebrating with your humans, Abby and kitty pal; your aunty, grandparents... all of your adoring friends and fans, human and furry! How proud they all will be to see you up on the big screen! hehe Bunches of hugs and countless kisses on that sweet head of yours, Mr. B!
    P.S...That bottom shot of you in that leaf pile is one of the most adorable pup pics I've ever laid eyes on!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Barney

Happy Dog of the Day to you, Barney. You sure are a handsome boy! I would never believe you had come from the pound. Why would anyone give you up willingly?! I can certainly understand your need for freedom, but be careful of someone strange. They might not be so nice! I just wanted to congratulate you on your achievement, and send a little love your way! Have a wonderful fun filled day and share the limelight with your furry sibling.

Hi Barney!!!
    What an adventurous spirit you have. A rambling man! Sounds like you got it made in the shade. Congrats on being today's DOTD. I hope you and the Mrs. and all your family have many many wonderful years together.
    *big hugs*
    Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Barney!

You are sooooo cute! Who could leave you to wander around alone on the streets?
    I am glad that you have a new loving home - and a wide fan base - LOL!
    Enjoy your DOTD status!

Hi Barney. What a handsome fellow you are & a quite adventurous
    spirit too.I hope you will be safe in your travels. Congratulations on being
    chosen as our deserving DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses being sent your
    way for you & Abby.