Thread: Greeting toby-dotd!

Greeting toby-dotd!

GOOD MORNING-ALMOST 3 AM EASTERN TIME/NY. WHAT A GREAT DOG HERE! YOU LIVE WITH 3 OTHER DOGS? HMM FULL HOUSE-COOL! I LOVE THE LITTLE BONES ON YOUR BANDANA HONEY!MAKE NO BONES ABOUT IT-HA HA IT IS SO NICE TO MEET YOU AND READ YOUR STORY. YOUR EYES ARE SWEET-WOW. I GUESS AS I DO WITH OTHER HUMANS-I NOTICE THE EYES FIRST DURING THE INTRODUCTION PROCESS! WELL I HOPE YOU WILL HAVE A BEAUTIFUL DAY! SUSANSWATLIN518

Hello Tobster!
    You look like a little gem sitting there so pretty. It's a good thing to be a lap dog when you are as cute as you! Henry and Bodea send their special DOTD greetings to you, congratulations! You are adorable!
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Toby

I own a long-hair Dachshund (Rocky) who could be Toby's twin and I love him to death. Happy Dog of the Day to you.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Toby terrific!

Good morning to you, Toby! I can't tell you how my heart flipped to see that you are today's Dog of the Day! You are a stunning little boy, and have the look of a real lover! Your coloring is a little unusual, but that REALLY adds to your charm. I just wanted to tell you how really beautiful I think you are. Have a long, healthy, happy life with your new human family and furry siblings. Take this day to enjoy your family and friends. Have a treat or two, and be sure to share!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Max-greeting-Mom.gif 
Views:	29 
Size:	260.5 KB 
ID:	43189   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MMMMmmmmmm.gif 
Views:	32 
Size:	814.4 KB 
ID:	43190   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	I'm-Doxie-ENOUGH.gif 
Views:	31 
Size:	539.9 KB 
ID:	43191  

Toby you can come and sit on my lap any time. What a pretty pup you are.

Hi Toby !!!!!

Aren't you just precious, Little Guy? You are the cutest little fella. We are smiling all over after clicking on your picture. We also love your little bandana and it looks so wonderful on you. Your coloring is gorgeous. Congrats on being our Saturday DOTD!! Please tell your family to give you tons of kisses from us here in Florida. We hope the celebration is great!!! Happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Baby it's Hot, Florida !!

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Greetings sweet Toby man! Happy Dog of the Day to you! What a beautiful Doxie you are! I've had the pleasure of meeting a few long haired Doxies before, but never a tri color coated Doxie...! Wow, how handsome are you Toby, looking extra spiffy in your sportin' neck gear! How nice of your Dad to nominate you for "top dog" honors, Toby! That's one proud papa talking, and for good reason; who could resist and lovable lap doggie such as you!

I'm sorry to hear that you needed to be re-homed Toby, but sooo happy to know that you found your way to the most wonderful forever family...a perfect fit for your pack, human and furry! Now, next time you go "belly up" on the couch, make sure your Mom or Dad gives you some extra belly rubs for me, and bunch of cuddles and kisses!!! Congratulation on being crowned our very special, most deserving Dog of the Day, Toby!!! Hope you and the entire furry gang are all enjoying a very special and fun filled day, celebrating with your Mom and Dad! Long and happy life to you, precious Toby!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Toby,

It's a pleasure meeting you sweet boy. Wow, you are a real cutie pie.
    I love your beautiful coloring and those sweet brown eyes. Congratulations
    on being chosen as our DOG OF THE DAY. It makes me so happy to know
    what a wonderful family you have. Sending many hugs & kisses Toby.

Hi, Toby Tobster and Happy Dog of the Day to you! I am the downstairs neighbor to a long-haired black and tan dachshund, Bailey. What a pleasure to meet you today! You are so handsome in your tan, black and white coat! I hope you have a wonderful, long, happy life with your special family!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Toby, I have to tell you, I am grinning ear to ear having read your story.

Rehomed from a show family, elderly woman, now a pampered lap dog living the high life, got 3 doggie pals living with you, sounds like life is SWEET for you, Tobster!

Got yourself a really special family, who love you SO much they wanted all of US to know about you. Hey, squeeze in another tummy rub in celebration, OK?

Happy Dog of the Day!

Toby....You are a very pretty baby. I would love to have you.
    I would hold you all the time. You could sit in my lap while I read.
    Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry