Thread: Hi Frosty

Hi Frosty

Frosty you are so beautiful and sweet. You remind me of my Shelby only in Orange, who just passed away March 14 this year. I am so glad you have a much better home. I agree, "You can't change the world by adopting one animal, but you can change the world for that one animal!" I think I have done that for many, many kitties since 1978. Live a long and healthy life, Frosty.
    Fay L. Hafer

Frosty, how wonderful that your human saw your value and worth and didn't turn a blind eye to your situation. Senior cats make wonderful companions and deserve a chance, not to be ignored and tossed aside as soon as a human baby enters the picture. It's your previous family's loss and your present family's gain, that's for sure. I wish you many long and happy days in a sunny window and lots of cuddles, belly rubs and ear scritchies from those who truly love you. And I most certainly wish you a happy day as COTD, handsome fella.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

Congratulations, Frosty!!!! You are a beautiful and lucky cat.

I would like to confirm that older kitties make great companions. Our youngest is 14 and still frisky and affectionate.

Lexington, KY- "The Horse Capital of the World"- USA

Laurie Prince is blessed...

May the Lord richly bless you, Laurie Prince, for taking care of our Creator's sweet, little animal friends. One can see the love in Frosty's sweet eyes. May he live a long and happy life with you and may you always be happy, healthy and know the true love of God.
    Jim Grayson
    Lexington, KY