Thread: Welcome frosty!

Welcome frosty!

HI TO A GREAT NEW YORK CAT FROM AN UPSTATE NEW YORK CAT LADY WITH A TUXIE AND A DIVA DSH! HAPPY COTD! YES THERE IS A REAL PLEASURE IN ADOPTING AN OLDER FELINE! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES FROSTY AND I WILL NOW SEND SOME HEAD BUMPIES AND ALITTLE SCRATCH RIGHT AROUND THE EARS -RIGHT OUT TO YOU TODAY!IT'S COOL TO LIVE HERE IN THE NORTHEAST!!!! CATS ADD SO MUCH TO OUR LIVES-AND TO THINK THEY HAVE NINE! HMMM GOD BLESSSUSANSWATLIN518

Frosty, you are a distinguished gentleman and a delight to behold. I'm so glad you found a lovely warm forever home. Your story is enough to melt my heart

Congratulations on COTD honours, from me and my crew: Orlando, Sophie, Blaze, Sid, Casper, Tippy, (kitties) and the pups Henry and Bodea.

Enjoy your special day with extra long cozy naps and some special treats.
    "Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Fabulous frosty!!!

This is another one of the shake your head and wonder WHY COTD!!! I am so glad that your were rescued and now have the very best home ever...and at your age, you should be spoiled!!!! Senior cats are very special.....HAPPY COTD!!!!

Frosty, you are such a proud looking fella with something to say and I get your message loud and clear. ADOPT OLDER BABIES LIKE ME!!!!

You are such a handsome gent and I know your hoomans are very happy to have you! YOU ROCK FROSTY

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

What a sad story , and we are so glad Frosty that you are in a home where you are loved and respected so much. Thats so true about One Cat at a Time, thats all we can do is make life better for that One Cat who needs the help the most!!
    Thats the motto of the Found Cat Hotel to, and we wish that Frosty could come up and visit us!!!

We would have SD Canned and Dry and Ham Steak on Saturday!
    What a handsome Cat Frosty is, and we are so pleased that he has a new life, especially as Senior Cats have such a tough time getting that second chance!!!
    But not Frosty Thank God!!!

The Lucky Found Cats ALL send a Glad To Meet You MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OUR MOST FANTASTIC AND NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY FUN CAT FROSTY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Hello, Frosty. You are one handsome feline. Enjoy your special day. Purrs to you and your human

Frosty what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I'm so glad you have a loving happy home now. You certainly deserve one!!! I wish I could put a little treat in your bowl. Maybe your human guardian could give you one from me, along with a big kissie on your sweet head?

I hope you are enjoying your special day!!!

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love that face, it's so full of intelligence. Kisses sweetheart

Dapper Frosty, you are indeed testament to the advantages of adopting older cats, and I thank your guardian for nominating you and for sharing that lovely sentiment about making a difference in the life of the cat one adopts. So true! I wish you a special celebratory day doing all your favorite things and enjoying your favorite morsels. May you and your loving guardian enjoy many more blissful years together, dearest Frosty!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Another story to give me a tug at the heart and leaky eyes..........

How awful that you had to live in the garage, but how wonderful that you now have a warm safe home with purrson who loves you dearly.

You are such a distinguished looking fellow that you deserve the best life possible. I know you have found it!

Congratulations from the boys and me...............

Have a wonderful day and bless your purrson...............
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Greetings beautiful Frosty! What an honor, to have a beautiful senior citizen such as you as our featured honoree!!! Nothing warms my heart more than to see a "seasoned senior" crowned Cat of the Day, and a rescue kitty to boot, rescued AS a senior! It doesn't get better than that, Frosty man! We are so thankful to your wonderful Mom Laurie for adopting you! What a wise lady she is! Hopefully your heartwarming, inspirational, "happy ending" rescue tale will help to convince others to at least consider a senior, or an adult, the next time they visit a shelter, or hear of a senior in need! You're living proof of the priceless rewards of adult adoption, sweetheart! I can't for the life of me understand why, after so many years of loyal companionship, a family would relegate a devoted companion to a life of solitude in a cold, dark garage, simply because a baby came into the family! Well, thankfully from here on in, for all the days of your life, you will know nothing but warmth, comfort, safety and all the love your heart can hold! Congratulations on being crowned our extra special, MOST deserving, Saturday honoree, Frosty! Hope you and Prince the pup, and your wonderful Mom Laurie, are all enjoying a very happy day of celebration! Love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Frosty!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Fantastic Frosty!

Frosty - You are such a cool friendly cat! I'm glad that you've got a new loving home! I agree with your pet parents quote:

"You can't change the world by adopting one animal, but you can change the world for that one animal!"

So true - ask my six kitties! Enjoy your COTD status, Frosty!

Hi Frosty! I am glad you have found your furrever home!

I never had the chance to adopt an older cat but I agree with you about it and I love old kitties. There is a kind of "wisdom", something special with oldies

Anyway, Frosty, you are not that old for a cat and I wish you many happy years, and for today, many treats!

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    a big kissie on your sweet head !!!
    And a few dozen more from me! Frosty, you are so handsome and you look so content and wise in these photos! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Beautiful and blessed boy Frosty, you're such a handsome cat and I thank God too for that lovely human who gave you a second chance in life, you deserve a good home and all that love you now have
    ...and how great is your new life that you even have a new doggie friend!!! cool!!!!

Congratulations on your special day. Love and kisses
    astrid