Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piper!!!!!!

Congratulations to handsome Piper on being today's very special Cat of the Day!
    It is so nice to see a Meezer as Cat of the Day, I just love the picture of you in the deep snow!
    I hope that you celebrate your special day in style and get very spoiled today.
    It would be nice if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more photos of your handsome face.
    My Meezers Milly & Izzy send congratulation headbumpies to you sweet Piper!
    RIP sweet Samantha
    6/26/88-8/28/08
    ----------------------------

Milly & Izzy

Pretty Piper!

Piper - you are such a handsome boy! I love your pictures! I am glad that you have a loving family - complete with a lil' doggie and a kittty - LOL!

Piper

Piper's main color is that of a Starbucks Frappacino, once you have mixed all the whipped cream into the coffee slush.
    amdla
    amdla

Piper you certainly have it made in the shade so to speak.
    You ahve your Puppy Pal Oscar, a Little Protege in Timmy, and you have a great home, and you look as though you are having a good time in that snow drift!!!
    And we bet with all the fisheries that there are in Alaka , that you three get your share of Salmon and Tuna Fish!!!

Yu were so clever in enticing your people into realizing how handsome you are, and we are betting that they are blessing the day that they took you home to be thier Fur Companion.

The Lucky Found Hotel Cats All senda North to Alaska MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW TO OSCAR TIMMY AND OF COURSE PIPER OUR NEWEST CAT OF THE DAY!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I can never see too many pictures of Meezers. Happy COTD, Piper!! Which reminds me, I want to go get a disposable camera to take some pics of my boys. How do I go about posting pics on here once they're developed?

Ohhh, Piper! I agree with tatsxxx11 who called you a creamy, dreamy blue-eyed boy! You are all of those and more! I hope your humans will register you for Pet Talk because you've gained a whole lot of admirers today! I love the picture of you playing in the snow. I call my kitty honey-bunny sometimes You are absolutely gorgeous and I hope you will have a very long, happy life with your loving family (animals and humans)! Happy Cat of the Day!!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

For piper

LIKE CREAM BLENDING INTO COFFEE-WHAT A PURR-FECT DESCRIPTION OF YOUR COLOR-AND I LOVE THE SOUND OF THE WORDS SINCE COFFEE IS MY NUMBER ONE VICE!!MMMMM LOL YOU AND OSCAR LOOK SO ADORABLE SLEEPING TOGETHER. THESE PICTURES ARE GRRREAT! LITTLE TIMMY WILL MAHE THE BUNCH COMPLETE NO DOUBT!PIPER-YOU ARE FINE SIAMESE FOR CAT OF THE DAY-CONGRATS BABY! SUSANSWATLIN518 BY THE WAY HAVE A GREAT SUMMER WHILE IT'S HERE!

Piper's mom

Quote Originally Posted by Vermontcat View Post
    Congratulations to handsome Piper on being today's very special Cat of the Day!
    It is so nice to see a Meezer as Cat of the Day, I just love the picture of you in the deep snow!
    I hope that you celebrate your special day in style and get very spoiled today.
    It would be nice if your owner joined Pet Talk so we could see more photos of your handsome face.
    My Meezers Milly & Izzy send congratulation headbumpies to you sweet Piper!
    It is probably too late and you'll never go back this far but I am finally on! It took a while to 'get approved'. Your cats are beautiful too! I am definitely in love with "meezers"..(I had never heard that term before!)