Thread: BooBoo is at rainbow bridge

BooBoo is at rainbow bridge

I am beside myself. BooBoo is at rainbow bridge today. She suffered from bone cancer. I don't regret the decision I made today because ultimately it was about her quality of life and I didn't want her to suffer. She had a good 7 months since being diagnosed with this awful disease and she was full of a lot of spirit and love. I am going to miss the way she digs holes in my backyard to the way she greets me at the door. This was one of the hardest decisions I made. I miss her and love her so much.

Owned by Booboo, Magic, and Shadow
    RIP my precious Panther, BooBoo, and Shadow. Mommy misses you!
    ------------------

I'm very sorry for your loss. It is so sad when our pets get terrible diseases like this. I'm sure you made her life as happy as it could have been. Hopefully those happy memories will be a comfort to you.

BooBoo knew you loved her; and she gave undivided love in return! You made the selfless decision, and no, it never gets any easier. Of course you will miss her! I think of every pet I ever had each day. They live on in our hearts, and wait for us, at Rainbow Bridge.

Hugs to you at this difficult time.

RIP, BooBoo!

Rest in peace, Boo Boo, where no one worries about drool, nothing hurts, and you are healthy and pain free. You go find Freckles and Bruni - they are Saintly ladies like you, and will surely show you around, as they've been there for a long time now.
    I've Been Frosted

I'm so sorry about BooBoo. She is happy and healthy and playing at the Rainbow Bridge now. It really hurts your heart.
    Only time will help to ease your pain. {hugs}
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

{{{{hugs}}}}

Play and run at the Bridge, Bootiful Boo.
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

I'm so sorry to hear this. You did the right thing and now she's pain free and happily playing up at the Bridge. RIP sweet BooBoo.

I miss her terribly. I've been crying all night long too. My house feels empty without her. Everywhere I look I am reminded of her and it is hard. I know I made the right decision but I just feel lost without her.

------------------

I am so sorry about Booboo, may she Rest in peace.

I think BooBoo fought a brave battle against a horrible disease. You also were brave and loving enough to let him go peacefully. There's now a handsome, playful, sweet Saintly Saint Bernard at the Bridge, pain free and happy, looking down upon you with thanks and love. I know the pain is terrible. I'm so sorry. I hope wonderful memories of him sustain you in your grief.

I've been Boooo'd!

I am so sorry. I know how difficult this was for you and how difficult it is without her. I am in the same boat. Others have said it does get easier. We will never forget them, but the pain does fade....eventually.

RIP BooBoo
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I am trying to clean up and all I want to do is cry. I look at her toys, bowls, leashes, and pretty much everywhere I am reminded of her. I miss my baby! This is the second fur baby I've lost to cancer within the last 3 years and it definitely doesn't get easier. It's like losing a child.

------------------

I'm so sorry to hear about BooBoo.. I know what you're going through, as I just had to make the same decision today. It is DEFINITELY like losing a child.

Bunny: BoxerxSheppard mix, Eli: Boxer, Treo: Boxer
    Zeke [RB]: RottweilerxAustrailian Cattle Dog mix

Oscar & Chloe: White's Tree Frogs, Kiwi & Wasabi: Green Tree Frogs
    I sell DVDs and other miscellaneous stuff on eBay!

I'm so sorry. Its really obvious just how much you really love that big girl of yours. She was lucky to have you.

(((((Hugs)))))

Rest easy, BooBoo.