Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tiger

Tiger

Tiger,

You are very fierce the way you stalk and pounce! Those big eyes of yours are so full of mischief and wonder. I bet you are quite fun to play with and very smart too. I hope you have a great time in life and have lots of fun!!

Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Hello, Tiger! You not only look like a tiger, you act like on! Enjoy your special day as COTD. Purss and pounces to you and your human

Tiger, you're just too ferocious! That cute little face takes the scary away. I'll bet you have quite a collection of socks seeing that you love them so much. And you're already the star in your own movie. Enjoy your day as COTD, little one.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

OMG I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE , the second pic and the video too! Tiger you are adorable. I can see why your owner loves you and nominated you for COTD. Enjoy your day of fame little ferocious Tiger.

Tiger! Grrrrrr! Grow up to be a big, strong, and healthy kitty, like we all want you to! Congratulations!

Tiger what a sweet face you have!!!

It's hard to think of you as a fierce jungle cat with an adorable face like you have. Besides, you can't help but be a bit on the nawtee side, you are still a baby, after all. There are a lot of new exciting things that must be explored in this world, eh?

I hope you and your loving family are having a wonderfully fun day together.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tiger

I love the pink toes and the big ears. What a perfect frame for that cut little face.
    amdla
    amdla

Tiger is terrific! Those photos make me smile.
    I loved reading: Cat Stories by James Herriot who wrote the All Creatures Great and Small series.

We love your Little Video Terrific Tiger where you look so nonchalent and casual, and strike with the speed and power of the Jungle Cat that you are named after.
    We love the way you pretend that you are not interested and then BOOM, here comes Tiger!!!!

And once more we have a Cat of the Future a very Handsome Lad from Exotic Malaysia, which goes to show how international Pet of the Day truly is.

The lucky Found Cats are so impressed with Tiger and send a Rousing RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR To Our Little Predator and Cat Of The Future and Cat Of The Day Terrific Tiger.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Too Cute!! HAPPY COTD!!!

Greetings to you Tiger, King of the Jungle! Your YouTube video is too, too cute! What a fierce, stalking little Tiger man you are! And I'm thinking perhaps that still photo of you snoozing is the "after" shot! How adorable! Pouncing is hard work, isn't it Tiger! hehe

Of course your Mommy loves you to pieces, Tiger...you're simply irresistible! And how lucky is she to have you as best furkid and loving companion!

Congratulations on nabbing our coveted Cat of the Day honors, precious Tiger! I hope you're being spoiled to the max and loved to pieces today, just like every day! Cuddles and little kisses to you, sweet one! Long and happy life to you!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Tiger, how wonderful to see a little Malaysian kitty today. I think you represent the adorable cats of your country very well- being slim and active and playful and just way too cute.

Filou and Tigris wave their paws at you

Tiger, I love your pretty striped coat! Have lots of fun with the socks! Happy Cat of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Tiger baby- happy cotd!

HI-IT'S SO NICE TO MEET YOU. I LOVE THE VIDEO AND SWEET PICTURES MY CAT PEPPER HAS ALOT OF THIS COLOR TABBY STRIPE- BUT SHE IS WHITE OVER HALF OF HER BODY. I ALWAYS ENJOY SEEING CATS WHO ARE ALL TABBY! I LOVE YOUR EYES DEAR! I SEE WHY THEY NAMED YOU TIGER-IT'S PERFECT AND SO ARE YOU! HAVE A NICE SUMMER. I LIVE WITH MY PEPPER AND SAMMY- A 20 LB TUXEDO CAT HERE IN UPSTATE NEW YORK/USA! WE WISH YOU AND YOUR HUMANS ALL THE BEST SUSANSWATLIN518

Tiger, you're so adorable and I enjoyed watching your video. Congrats on being COTD!!!