Thread: Kc

Kc

KC,

You have such masculine good looks! And it sounds like quite a personality
    to boot! 4:00 walks are so fine, aren't they? Lucky you, your person lets
    you crash out on the bed-all the better to be comfy for you. Oh, and i understand about the bees, they can be scary! Here's wishing all the best to you and yours on your big day as #1 Dog!!!!!

Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

I have to say Collie and Golden Retriever are a great combination! You are one handsome boy. You do look very cuddly. I would hide from bees too. They hurt when they sting!

Enjoy your day of fame handsome boy.

Way to go, KC! Welcome to PT, and congratulations on your honor!

Beautiful KC

Happy Dog of the Day to you, KC. You are one Gorgeous Boy! I know that should be handsome, but that just doesn't capture it! I loved reading about your life with the humans. I hope you have a long, healthy, happy life, filled with lots of walks and lots of love! I would give you nose kisses and neck nuggies if I could. Have a great afternoon with family and friends, and take time out for a treat and sunbathing!

Greetings KC! Happy Dog of the Day to you, beautiful boy! Wow! What a stunning blend of breeds you are, two of my all time faves! (You remind me sooo much of my RB girl Cody, a Husky X!...she loved the snow too; could lay in it for hours, just like you!) That expression you're wearing in your DOTD photos KC is utterly heart melting! And as your Mommy tells us, those soft, brown eyes of yours say it all...you're a lover, not a fighter; a doggie with a heart of gold! Why, you wouldn't even hurt a fly!!! And I don't blame you one bit KC for ducking for cover when those wicked bees coming buzzing around! But no worries sweetheart, your family, your Mommy are there to protect and love you, forever and always! What a wonderful forever family you found your way to, KC! We can't thank them enough for giving such a deserving doggie a second chance at happiness! But it's your people who are the luckiest of all, having a beautiful best friend and soul mate for life, in you!!! Hope you're enjoying an extra special day celebrating with your people, sweetheart; a day filled with sunshine and walks, fun time and treats, (that would include ice creamd) and lots and lots of love!!! Hugs and kisses to you beautiful KC, our most deserving Dog of the Day! Long and happy life to you!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Kc = qt!

KC, you are such a cutie. I would love to reach through the monitor and give you big hugs! Happy Dog of the Day!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Hi, KC! You are a very handsome boy with a great smile. So glad you were rescued and have a nice family who loves you so much. Enjoy your special day in your honor. Congrats on DOTD and have fun!

KC....You are a very handsome boy. I would love to have you. I would love to take you for a walk. Congratulations on DOTD.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello KC,

You are a handsone boy KC. I loved meeting you today and reading
    all about you & your family. Seems like you are a sweet friend to your
    family & a smart one too. Hope you enjoy your special honor as our
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending you many hugs & kisses too, sweetie,

Hi there KC! You're a handsome boy! You don't live too far from me. Congratulations on being our DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi kc

I JUST WANT TO SAY HAPPY DOTD TO A TRULY SWEET-LOKKING ANGEL OF A DOG! I AM A CAT LADY-BUT I ENJOY A DOG AS WELL! I ADORE ICE CREAM MYSELF. VEGETABLES REMAIN AN ACQUIRED TASTE- HA HA IMHO ANYWAY! BLESS YOUR HEART SWEETIE! SUSANSWATLIN518

Happy DOTD handsome KC! You are a wonderful combination of 2 awesome breeds, and the outcome is one heckuva good looking boy with a beautiful personality! Hope your day was extra special! Sending you a gazillion kisses and hugs!

I've been Boooo'd!