Thread: Elegant Emma!

Elegant Emma!

Oh Emma, what a beautiful girl you are! How wonderful to see a lovely standard poodle as our most deserving DOTD. I'm glad you found a family to love you forever.

My lovely Bodea (also a standard) also adores being WITH us, and watching tv when we gather. The couch is her hangout, too.

I wish you many more years of joy and happiness with your family. Congratulations on your DOTD honours you gorgeous girl.

"Dost thou think that because thou art virtuous there shall be no cakes and ale?"

Well HELLLLLOOOOOO there Emma and hello to your family from one poodle loving family to another! Aren't you the lucky girl to have found a family who is treating you the way you should be treated. No more litters for you! My Bella is head over heels happy to see a "sister" walk away with the prize of Dog of the Day! She too loves to lounge on the reclining ends of our sofa too. If you recline one end and walk away your seat will be stolen! Lots of love to you sweet Emma!

Emma, hello and congrats on being today's DOTD!!!!!
    Your new forever home sounds like a cool place to live.
    And all that love you give will hopefully always be returned there.

Religion is a smile on a dog.

It's raining cats and dogs!!!
    SPCA HOUSTON
    HABITAT FOR HORSES
    When it's in your best interest, practice obedience.

Hi Emma......What a beautiful baby you are. I am so happy you have found a family that will love and take good care of you. I have had 4 poodles and all lived to be over 14 years old. They were so loving and very smart.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You look so lovely sitting there.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi, Emma! You are a beautiful girl and you look so happy in your home. I bet you get lots of love and attention with your new family. You deserve the very best! Enjoy your special day with your family. Congrats on DOTD!

Happy Dog of the Day to you, darling Emma! What a stunning girl you are; what a gorgeous coat, what lovely coloring! I've never been mom to a Poodle, but through some dear friends who are, I've fallen in love with your breed; so beautiful, so smart, so loyal and loving! Thank goodness you were sprung from your former "home" and are finally living the carefree, love filled life you always deserved; no more mommy duties for you! I'm sure you were a wonderfully mom to your pups, but now it's your time to shine, with nothing but carefree, happy love filled day from here on in! Have a wonderful day Emma, celebrating your well earned day of honor with your family! And please have your mom give you bunches of extra hugs and kisses, for me! Congratulations, beautiful Emma!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Beautiful Emma

Hi, Miss Emma. Happy Dog of the Day to you. You are a beautiful little girl, and I was thrilled to hear that you were given early retirement from breeding. I hate that you had to leave your longtime companions, but I think you made a perfect choice for a new forever home. I wish for you a long, happy, healthy life, filled with love and friendship and lots of time to play! God bless!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hello Emma,

It is nice to meet you sweet girl. I am so glad to know that you have
    found a perfect home with lovely people to care for you. Big congrats
    on being our honored guest DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs & kisses sweet
    girl Emma.

Beautiful!

Emma, I don't know how your family can stand it, you are so lovely to behold! I would just sit and gaze at you for hours, lol. Coming from a bichon family, no surprise, bichons and poodles are cousins in the dog kingdom.

So nice you have a nice family to share your love. Celebrate this special honor, dear lady, Happy Dog of the Day!

Emma, I am so happy to see that some of our "poodle people" posted about you! I am glad you have a forever home where you can be loved, cared about and always be with your people! Happy Dog of the Day to you!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678