Thread: what breed is my dog?

Hybrid View

what breed is my dog?

i got two dogs i dont know what breed..all i know is that it is a mix breed. other says its spitz and chow..others told me that it is german sheperd mix with golden ret..pls help..

heres d pic...

pls help..

pls email me daisydhimzz (at sign) yahoo.com

tanks

They are adorable! And a little too young for me to be able to tell.
    Not sure if the picture is HUGE to anyone else, but I've reposted it smaller.

Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

I'd guess that both parents were mixed breed so the pups have 4 or more breeds in them. I'd guess there's some shepherd, husky,retriever, chow, and spaniel to name a few.
    "There are two things which cannot be attacked in front: ignorance and narrow-mindedness. They can only be shaken by the simple development of the contrary qualities. They will not bear discussion."

Lord John Emerich Edward Dalberg Acton

I'm not sure but I'd say they have some german shepherd in them. They're adorable by the way
    *Some people come into your life and quickly go, but some leave footprints on your heart and you are never the same*
    *We only fall so we can learn to pick ourselves back up*
    *Life is not measured by the amount of breaths we take but by those that take our breath away*
    *Life is made of millions of moments, but we live only one of these at a time. As we begin to change this moment we begin to change our lives*

what breed is my dog

My favorite breeds are German shepherds and Dobermans. I love them for their loyalty, trustworthiness,companionship and their beauty. But as far as the best breed, I think ALL dogs purebreds or mutts are the best breeds. I have had German shepherds, Dobermans and many other breeds/mutts. They are ALL the best breeds. I think all dog lovers will agree with me.

They definitely look like they have shepherd in them. You usually can't tell until they are grown. They are absolutely adorable, whatever they are!!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

They are super cute! I see the retriever in them, but they are pretty young to tell a whole lot about them.
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

Too young

I agree with others who have posted. Way too young to see distinguishing traits, but they sure do resemble some shephard mix.

They look like my Rudy when he was a baby he is about a year and a half now and I would think airedale terrier mixes.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..