Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A cheer up thread for David P...

A cheer up thread for David P...

Most of you know David is having a rough time of it right now, with one thing and another, he is a very special guy and i think if we could let him know that and help him feel better, would be a nice gesture.

David you know i am here for you any time, and i hope that you will be feeling happier tomorrow, thinking of you.
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

David, you helped me so much when I had my knee surgeries. You are a super nice guy and I wish you all the best. Thanks to you, Carole, for starting this thread.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Cheery cheery thoughts being sent your way! Just think, now you can watch golf on TV, and critique the work other groundskeepers did, with impunity! And an air of authority for all those around you as well.
    I've Been Frosted

David, I used to move a LOT, and it was always overwhelming...never really got used to it.

But once you are settled in Concordia, you'll get to know your way around. AND - new friends! You've got a huge heart and I know you will be popular in no time.

AND - PT will always be here for you! We want updates - good ones and we're here for the bad days too. Soon the good ones will outweigh the bad ones, as you can relax and look after yourself.

HUGS!
    "Do or do not. There is no try." -- Yoda

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the cheers and good thoughts and especially Carole for starting this thread. I'm feelng better about the move every day and everyone here is making it that much easier. It'll be great to be outside and watch someone else mow grass for a change after 38 years of mowing grass at the club!

David, from one Pittsburgher to another, "you'uns" are gonna have a good time together at your new home.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

David,

May you listen to your longing to be free.
    May the frames of your belonging be large enough for the dreams of your soul.
    May you arise each day with a voice of blessing whispering in your heart
    ...something good is going to happen to you.
    May you find harmony between your soul and your life.
    May the mansion of your soul never become a haunted place.
    May you know the eternal longing that lies at the heart of time.
    May there be kindness in your gaze when you look within.
    May you never place walls between the light and yourself.
    May you be set free from the prisons of guilt, fear, disappointment and despair.
    May you allow the wild beauty of the invisible world to gather you,
    mind you, and embrace you in belonging.
    - John O'Donahoe

Every day is God's blessing...I know you've had recent trials, and more to come, the extent of which I will never know, but out of trials come freedom and beauty. Embrace that. Peace.

Maggie

Quote Originally Posted by david p View Post
    It'll be great to be outside and watch someone else mow grass for a change after 38 years of mowing grass at the club!
    But don't give in to the 'itch'.

Quote Originally Posted by david p View Post
    I'm feelng better about the move every day and everyone here is making it that much easier. It'll be great to be outside and watch someone else mow grass for a change after 38 years of mowing grass at the club!
    I'm glad to hear you're in a better spirit about the move - and you WILL enjoy watching someone else do the hard work! You'll settle in just fine and get some new friends.

Keep us updated!

(((hugs)))

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Here David just for you..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

David just know I am thinking of you and wish the best for you at this difficult time in your life.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

Very best wishes to you, David, that your move goes well and you find much happiness in your new home.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Well, they best be sure and let you bring your computer. They wouldn't want the lot of us writing and e-mailing them tons of letters complaining!!!

One of my aunts just went to an assisted living home after 59 years in her own home. She loves it now. Has someone to cook for her and they play all sorts of games and things! She's in her 80s and is becoming quite a social butterfly!!!

(((HUGS)))
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David, I wish you much happiness in your new home!

Blessings,
    Elyse
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

Quote Originally Posted by momoffuzzyfaces View Post
    Well, they best be sure and let you bring your computer. They wouldn't want the lot of us writing and e-mailing them tons of letters complaining!!!

One of my aunts just went to an assisted living home after 59 years in her own home. She loves it now. Has someone to cook for her and they play all sorts of games and things! She's in her 80s and is becoming quite a social butterfly!!!

(((HUGS)))
    Connie, absolutely I'm taking my computer with me! I can give everyone a blow by blow description of life there. Like your aunt, I'm leaving the house I grew up in after 60 years. This is a great Lutheran community I'll be moving into. It was getting very difficult maintaining the house and dealing with my health issues at the same time.