Thread: Chloe

Chloe

Chloe!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful baby you are. And a very smart one to.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You are so pretty.

A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hello there darling Chloe! Happy Dog of the Day to you, sweetheart! You truly are one of a kind Chloe, and any family would be blessed and honored to have a pup as sweet and loving as you! I could feel the deep love your Mommy has in her heart for her beautiful best girl with every word! And what a wonderful, fun and adventure filled life you have been blessed with, the perfect match for a joyful, energetic, life loving, beach babe such as you...a girl after my own heart! Love that shot of you in your beach cruiser bike basket! What fun you and your person must have cruising the beach together on your custom wheels! It's no wonder your family loves you so completely...you're the best! Congratulations and bunches of hugs, kisses and rubs on that soft, pink belly of yours, precious Chloe! Hope you and your family enjoy the happiest, most fun filled day of celebration...at the beach!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hello Chloe,

You are a cutie patootie for sure Chloe. The sweetest friend anyone
    could ever ask for. Enjoy your zoomies around the house but please watch
    those walls sweetheart. Congratulations on being our honored and special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Sending lots of cyber hugs & kisses too sweet girl.

Lovely Chloe

Well, Happy Dog of the Day to you, pretty little Chloe! You are just TOOcute. I had a Westie MANY years ago, but she was not as cute (or as smart) as you! You know all those toys and are now learning tricks, too? Boy you really got it all going on, don't you? I would love to give you neck nuggies and nose kisses. Maybe your human could do that for me!? Have a long and healthy life filled with love, love, love, and enjoy your day in the spotlight! Have a biscuit on us!

Chloe, you are so pretty in your little pink basket. Sounds like you and mommy have a lot of fun together. I wish I could see you slide into the wall silly girl, and I would love to rub that little pink belly. Enjoy your special day dear Chloe with lots of kisses and treats.

You're such a pretty girl Chloe! I'll bet you have lots of fun riding in your basket on the bicycle. Congratulations on being DOTD!
    I hope this day is special for you.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Chloe !!!!!

Aren't you just a precious little girl, Chloe? We had to come by and say hello before the night is over. We can see you are a girly girl and we love that!! Pink is your color, dahling. Anyone can read your story and tell you are Mom's little baby doll. We can see why. Congratulations to you, sweetheart, for being our sweet little DOTD!! Please tell Mom to give you kisses and belly rubs from us to add to the big celebration. Since you're in CA, we know it's still going. Happiness always!!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny, Hot, Rainy Sometimes, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!